CNY Area(Syracuse, Rochester, Oswego, Ithaca, Binghamton, Cortland)

Originally Posted by dmxgod

The SLH Lebrons are trash in person..waste of a colorway..

The Pewters i'm not too impressed with..i think i will wait a few weeks to cop..

To each's own I guess, I like SLH Lebrons over the Entourages, I've heard it go both ways either you like the colors or don't. Pewters are suspect just based on the quality of the shoe. I saw a pair out the box with paint chips and glue all over. Reminded me of the cough drops for quality. I'ma foam head though I'll cop on saturday and just make sure I inspect my pair before I pay.

JayzRdead, they had the SLH's in binghamton, the manager there sent a pair up this way. Good luck on the bank job!

Anyone copping Orlando Penny Max 1's, I still have my 06's in good shape probably pass until a EA happens, 50% off makes alot of shoes look better
happy.gif

The Pewters i'm not too impressed with..i think i will wait a few weeks to cop..

To each's own I guess, I like SLH Lebrons over the Entourages, I've heard it go both ways either you like the colors or don't. Pewters are suspect just based on the quality of the shoe. I saw a pair out the box with paint chips and glue all over. Reminded me of the cough drops for quality. I'ma foam head though I'll cop on saturday and just make sure I inspect my pair before I pay.

JayzRdead, they had the SLH's in binghamton, the manager there sent a pair up this way. Good luck on the bank job!

Anyone copping Orlando Penny Max 1's, I still have my 06's in good shape probably pass until a EA happens, 50% off makes alot of shoes look better
happy.gif

Originally Posted by dakid926

happy.gif

thanx man 50% always helps ithaca footlocker got em too theyre going crazy on the foams tho OD

happy.gif

thanx man 50% always helps ithaca footlocker got em too theyre going crazy on the foams tho OD

Yeah I was just in the Retro Thread..........nike is going to try and kill the foam line.....Its a damn shame, but they are trying to make as much as they can while people are hyping them up.

Yeah I was just in the Retro Thread..........nike is going to try and kill the foam line.....Its a damn shame, but they are trying to make as much as they can while people are hyping them up.

yea pretty much i dont mind the love but theyre working backwards releasing cough drops and these black/greens logical choice would be metallic reds or a white based color

yea pretty much i dont mind the love but theyre working backwards releasing cough drops and these black/greens logical choice would be metallic reds or a white based color

The SLH lebrons should b in all footlockers in the upstate area..saw that the mall in Johnson city got them in..they're horrible..

The Pewters aren't doing anything for me..i use to like 'em until i saw them in person..

Like the Orlando Penny 1's but those will not fly off shelves..will wait for 50% off next month..

Rather just save the money towards the iPad 2
laugh.gif
pimp.gif

The SLH lebrons should b in all footlockers in the upstate area..saw that the mall in Johnson city got them in..they're horrible..

The Pewters aren't doing anything for me..i use to like 'em until i saw them in person..

Like the Orlando Penny 1's but those will not fly off shelves..will wait for 50% off next month..

Rather just save the money towards the iPad 2
laugh.gif
pimp.gif

damn tell em how you really feel...nah i like em tho they clean to me in person

damn tell em how you really feel...nah i like em tho they clean to me in person

eek.gif

I surely hope so....its been too long.

eek.gif

I surely hope so....its been too long.

Originally Posted by jayzrdead

wats good wit that 50%

Employee appreciation events at Champs, Footlocker, and Footaction. 50% off most items at the stores for 2 or 3 days, there hasnt been one in a while. 
Are you copping the Pewters tomorrow?

Originally Posted by jayzrdead

wats good wit that 50%

Employee appreciation events at Champs, Footlocker, and Footaction. 50% off most items at the stores for 2 or 3 days, there hasnt been one in a while. 
Are you copping the Pewters tomorrow?

Cuse city here.

I work at Finish Line in Carousel Mall so if anybody needs info or anything, just hit me up

Cuse city here.

I work at Finish Line in Carousel Mall so if anybody needs info or anything, just hit me up

For.real man. Caerus how long have you been at finishline? Jayz we gotta link up.
Walked in at 10 and picked up with ease. Had to go though 4 pairs just to get a decent match.
I think theses guys work for nike quality control.

For.real man. Caerus how long have you been at finishline? Jayz we gotta link up.
Walked in at 10 and picked up with ease. Had to go though 4 pairs just to get a decent match.

yea man let me figure out whats going on with this job thing and ille holla at u.

Back
Top Bottom