CNY Area(Syracuse, Rochester, Oswego, Ithaca, Binghamton, Cortland)

Yeah i held out mostly got a few little things by luck, def waiting for the Bordeaux's.

Yeah i held out mostly got a few little things by luck, def waiting for the Bordeaux's.

dang man where everybody at
im looking forward to bordeauxs today been losing sleep over these

dang man where everybody at
im looking forward to bordeauxs today been losing sleep over these

Got my Bordeauxs in the Albany area yesterday for 129.80
pimp.gif
..gotta love being a VIP member
laugh.gif

pimp.gif
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by dmxgod

pimp.gif
laugh.gif

Nice! I really like how they felt and looked. There wasn't a crazy rush in the mall but they didn't last long sold out 30 pairs by 2pm. Maybe 10 people in line at champs and they opened at 8am

pimp.gif
laugh.gif

Nice! I really like how they felt and looked. There wasn't a crazy rush in the mall but they didn't last long sold out 30 pairs by 2pm. Maybe 10 people in line at champs and they opened at 8am

im super shocked how limited they seemed i think they should continue the trend for future releases maybe get jb some of its lost allure

im super shocked how limited they seemed i think they should continue the trend for future releases maybe get jb some of its lost allure

Anyone cop the Griffey Freshwater IIs this past weekend with the VIP coupon?

No here I don't see why you couldn't though these were sitting I think the money has dried up. No rush for me would rather wait for emerald griffey max 1's

No here I don't see why you couldn't though these were sitting I think the money has dried up. No rush for me would rather wait for emerald griffey max 1's

Originally Posted by dakid926

you got any info on those emeralds

you got any info on those emeralds

I think august they have a.thread in the nike retro board
Just came back from the.outlet at waterloo comfort biz 11 white/red, and white/royal. Pretty good sizes in the ftlog 9's also.lots of clothing.

Just came back from the.outlet at waterloo comfort biz 11 white/red, and white/royal. Pretty good sizes in the ftlog 9's also.lots of clothing.

yea i peeped the ftlog from outside 109 i think to much for those imo

yea i peeped the ftlog from outside 109 i think to much for those imo

i almost brought them for retail so It was a good deal for me. I don't know why, i'm a sucker for that light blue.

Back
Top Bottom