CNY Area(Syracuse, Rochester, Oswego, Ithaca, Binghamton, Cortland)

Originally Posted by kuhlJORDAN

Has anyone checked out the Waterloo Premium Outlet's Nike Factory store lately?
Went there once..and I haven't gone back since..that outlet is trash imo
eyes.gif

eyes.gif

Originally Posted by dmxgod

eyes.gif

Lmao pretty much they did remodel the nike store so we'll see the guy there said they should be getting better stuf but we shall see.

Originally Posted by dmxgod

eyes.gif

Lmao pretty much they did remodel the nike store so we'll see the guy there said they should be getting better stuf but we shall see.

na it comes in sporadically when i was there we either hit wit good stuff or we had nothing

na it comes in sporadically when i was there we either hit wit good stuff or we had nothing

Hey whats good everyone, going to be visiting syracuse next month, is there any shops in the area, or is everything mostly all in the city like niketown and etc?

Hey whats good everyone, going to be visiting syracuse next month, is there any shops in the area, or is everything mostly all in the city like niketown and etc?

^^You can always hit up Carousel Mall on Hiawatha Blvd. right on the outskirts of the city..it's near Syracuse University..about a few miles away..there's also a sneaker spot called Sneakertown I believe is the name and that is on South Salina Ave..older releases can b found there..and stuff you won't ever really see anymore..google those and you should b aight..there's also an outlet in Waterloo which is an hour and a half away (i think)

Syracuse heads chime in

^^You can always hit up Carousel Mall on Hiawatha Blvd. right on the outskirts of the city..it's near Syracuse University..about a few miles away..there's also a sneaker spot called Sneakertown I believe is the name and that is on South Salina Ave..older releases can b found there..and stuff you won't ever really see anymore..google those and you should b aight..there's also an outlet in Waterloo which is an hour and a half away (i think)

Syracuse heads chime in

Dmx said it best, those are the best two spots. If you feel like a travel hit up ithaca or nike sb releases a spot named homegrown.

Dmx said it best, those are the best two spots. If you feel like a travel hit up ithaca or nike sb releases a spot named homegrown.

^^I heard only Footlockers got the XI black/red ie's..i know Crossgates in Albany got 'em..Oakdale mall..Rotterdam Mall..not sure if any stores in Syracuse got 'em..

Back
Top Bottom