COBRA KAI - Karate Kid Sequel - Learn the Way of the Fist - S5 09/09/22

They finally gave the lil black homie with the braids on the Cobra Kai side some lines. He been around the longest with no audio, but always on site.

Season was bad***

Fixed

1664730362147.gif

Alrite wow i watched season 1 and wasn’t loving the show. Liked it but wasn’t that amped. Stopped watching after an episode into season 2. This was a long time ago. Ran out of shows and decided this is an easy show to have on while taking a break from work and eating lunch.

Wow! Hooked. So good and entertaining. Binged and caught up through season 5 in the past one week 😂

They really brought back everyone it’s amaze. So legit that it’s now turned into basically street fighter. Also lol that these kids never age.

They finally gave the lil black homie with the braids on the Cobra Kai side some lines. He been around the longest with no audio, but always on site.

Man's only line was "He's a *****!". :rofl:

Finally finished S5 and lowkey this was best season yet. **** just went completely off the rails but with solid *** writing. :lol: :smokin

really enjoyed the season except the end. thats when it got pretty stupid in the writing area.

best part of the season was chozen and the fact they moved away for the most part from the kids having mass karate fights in random places.

I still don’t get the fascination with wanting to have Hilary Swank on this show. Literally nobody currently on this show knows her or had any contact with her in the past. She would serve zero purpose to the story, especially if season 6 ends up being the final season.

this last season has definitely set up a hillary swank return to fight the new female baddie

they have brought everyone back so julie coming back is most imminent.

saw mike barnes on a soap opera today. hes actually gotten even more in shape than when he was on cobra kai. crazy how he keeps losing weight

It's definitely time. Dope it was one of the rare shows on Netflix to not get cancelled and go out on their own terms.

Outside of the hard to believe fight scenes (situations), I really messed with this show man.

This show really got IT right man. Brought back so many feelings that I seriously want to dap everybody up that had anything to do with creating this show.

Respect.

Back
Top Bottom