COBRA KAI - Karate Kid Sequel - Learn the Way of the Fist - S5 09/09/22

Kreese come back for a final time?

Swank pull up?

Johnny get married?

Idk what else can happen.

Glad it came back from so many years of silence to update the fans on the whereabouts of the original characters. They did it so beautifully too.
Can’t wait for all 6 seasons to eventually release on a box set dvd, I’m buying for sure to add to my karate kid 1-3 movies.

Miguel and Samantha also get married, they'll have joint wedding with Johnny and Carmen. Daniel will be the best man. They'll then dissolve all the dojos once and for all to become family men.

They’re still in high school. Daniel won’t let that happen so soon.

Y’all gotta stop trying to slander this show by suggesting Swank making an appearance, that Karate Kid was awful :lol:

Man, I purposely didn't watch it up until 2-3 years ago.

It wasn't AS bad as I thought it was going to be but yea, we don't have to acknowledge it as being part of the series.

The producers gotta come back correct after last season they came with the weak sauce storyline and brought back Mike Barnes.

Miguel and Samantha also get married, they'll have joint wedding with Johnny and Carmen. Daniel will be the best man. They'll then dissolve all the dojos once and for all to become family men.

I know you playing. But I can see this going down.

Daniel’s daughter bout to turn 27

She sure is.

98c.jpg

Sad it’s ending but spin offs are about to be high for this series.

The actors in this show are starting to look their true age too 😆. Daniel’s daughter bout to turn 27

I was saying something along these lines after season 5 ended. It wouldn’t have surprised me if they ended it there given a lot of the conflicts in the storyline had some resolution to them.

But with the actors getting older and some working on other projects, if we didn’t get any season 6 announcement by early this year. I thought it would’ve been a wrap.

I wonder when they’ll start filming and when season 6 will be released. I wonder if it’s too late to go back to the December/January schedule seasons 3 and 4 were on.

Season 6 international competition
Jaden Jackie tandem somehow converts kungfu to karate cameo
Swank comes in with her monks and they redo the bowling scene.

Ends with kreeses great grandson where they reveal the lover was pregnant but the captain hid the information and he meets johnny and Carmen's son in the prologue where Johnny's son says Cobra Kai, kreeese great grandson says Never dies *fade to black*

Man, I purposely didn't watch it up until 2-3 years ago.

It wasn't AS bad as I thought it was going to be but yea, we don't have to acknowledge it as being part of the series.

I watched it again somewhat recently and thought “maybe I didn’t like it because I was such a big fan of the originals”

Nope, it’s still a terrible movie :lol:

I’m always cool with more Tory and Amanda LaRusso though :pimp:

I’m wondering if this season is going to center around the tournament overseas and we see Kreese come back for some revenge

Back
Top Bottom