COD Modern Warfare 3 - 11.8.11

LAWD FINALLY
had me peepin battle field vids and stuff askin my self how mw3 is gonna compare
laugh.gif

you will be copped my fran its been about time
pimp.gif

LAWD FINALLY
had me peepin battle field vids and stuff askin my self how mw3 is gonna compare
laugh.gif

you will be copped my fran its been about time
pimp.gif

Ill cop. I hope they don't have all that trash they had in mw2. If its similar to mw2 and all their garbage perks ill never play. Hopefully its only 50 levels to prestige too. Mw2 was trash so I hope they learned from that. Unless they wanna cater to garbage players who cheat again.

Ill cop. I hope they don't have all that trash they had in mw2. If its similar to mw2 and all their garbage perks ill never play. Hopefully its only 50 levels to prestige too. Mw2 was trash so I hope they learned from that. Unless they wanna cater to garbage players who cheat again.

Originally Posted by The Dauqs

Eh, not really hyped for this. "IW" isn't the main studio working on it. Hope it runs like MW2, but doesn't play like it. 
MW2 has %*$* in it to let the bums shine. I want more focus on gun play (MW), rather than camping for kill streaks (MW2).

I've always said that BO on MW2's servers would be the best COD IMO.

But, I am still looking forward to this to see how they wrap everything up
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by The Dauqs

Eh, not really hyped for this. "IW" isn't the main studio working on it. Hope it runs like MW2, but doesn't play like it. 
MW2 has %*$* in it to let the bums shine. I want more focus on gun play (MW), rather than camping for kill streaks (MW2).

I've always said that BO on MW2's servers would be the best COD IMO.

But, I am still looking forward to this to see how they wrap everything up
pimp.gif

Back
Top Bottom