COD Modern Warfare 3 - 11.8.11

MW1 = G.O.A.T 
pimp.gif

Battlefield 3 better have a complete different mechanic/physic going for it. I hated BFBC2. That footage means nothing if the multiplayer gameplay doesn't feel right.

oh and Black Ops > MW2
pimp.gif

Battlefield 3 better have a complete different mechanic/physic going for it. I hated BFBC2. That footage means nothing if the multiplayer gameplay doesn't feel right.

oh and Black Ops > MW2
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by xblaze23

oh and Black Ops > MW2
pimp.gif

bf3 will use frostbite 2.0 which is a completely new engine built from the ground up.

Originally Posted by Proshares

Originally Posted by The Dauqs

Eh, not really hyped for this. "IW" isn't the main studio working on it. Hope it runs like MW2, but doesn't play like it. 
MW2 has %*$* in it to let the bums shine. I want more focus on gun play (MW), rather than camping for kill streaks (MW2).

I've always said that BO on MW2's servers would be the best COD IMO.

But, I am still looking forward to this to see how they wrap everything up
pimp.gif
Thats exactly how I feel too.
henz0 wrote:
Grimey wrote:
team [uMAD] >

pimp.gif

oh and Black Ops > MW2
pimp.gif

bf3 will use frostbite 2.0 which is a completely new engine built from the ground up.

Originally Posted by Proshares

Originally Posted by The Dauqs

Eh, not really hyped for this. "IW" isn't the main studio working on it. Hope it runs like MW2, but doesn't play like it. 
MW2 has %*$* in it to let the bums shine. I want more focus on gun play (MW), rather than camping for kill streaks (MW2).

I've always said that BO on MW2's servers would be the best COD IMO.

But, I am still looking forward to this to see how they wrap everything up
pimp.gif
Thats exactly how I feel too.
henz0 wrote:
Grimey wrote:
team [uMAD] >

pimp.gif

Originally Posted by Bob Lobblaw

oh and Black Ops > MW2
pimp.gif

%#@* graphics. It's still a 30 frames per second game. Until they go to 60fps I doubt I'll cop.

oh and Black Ops > MW2
pimp.gif

%#@* graphics. It's still a 30 frames per second game. Until they go to 60fps I doubt I'll cop.

This looks amazing, every time activision comes out with something, treyarch does the same game but listens to community feedback then make the same game with a few adjustments. Then activision sets the bar again with gameplay, graphics, etc. Cant wait.... for psn to be back

This looks amazing, every time activision comes out with something, treyarch does the same game but listens to community feedback then make the same game with a few adjustments. Then activision sets the bar again with gameplay, graphics, etc. Cant wait.... for psn to be back

Originally Posted by DUB 253

oh and Black Ops > MW2
pimp.gif

ill be runnin it at 80fps+ son

Originally Posted by DUB 253

oh and Black Ops > MW2
pimp.gif

ill be runnin it at 80fps+ son

Back
Top Bottom