Cole didn't like Martin

20j4qdy.gif

I still remember running into this dude at the supermarket. Poor guy was just trying to buy some groceries and there were these 2 obese ugly chicks giggling and following him closely through all the isles. Dude gamv me this look like "Damn man, help meee" :rofl:

Last edited:
I still remember running into this dude at the supermarket. Poor guy was just trying to buy some groceries and there were these 2 obese ugly chicks giggling and following him closely through all the isles. Dude gamv me this look like "Damn man, help meee" :rofl:

Last I checked he's selling used cars now.

Just like family. You get along & keep in touch with some more than others. No secret that there were internal issues among the cast, and if you've re-watched some episodes enough through the years, you'll see that some little things kinda spilled over at times.
Cant remember exactly how it happened, but in one episode Tommy was speaking and Martin chumped him. As the camera panned away from Tommy you can see him say wtf was that for, with an expression of disgust on his face.

Reminds me a psychological study that placed random people in "movie sets" and had a certain group acting like prisoners and another group like the guards. As the role playing went on, the 'guards' became more and more aggressive and starting ad libbing more mean stuff than they were expected to. The conclusion was that acting a certain way can over power your actual personality. Martin was the man on that show, period. Tommy was second banana and Cole was basically the punch line, rarely adding any substance. I can see martin getting too accustomed to punking them. I always wondered this, but never heard of it. Definitely refreshing seeing him in this light, speaking intelligently. Martin was already kinda crazy so I can definitely see him going overboard. Dude is looking great also, looks younger and healthier than he did during filming.

Last I checked he's selling used cars now.
Yeah, seen an interview where he's asked about it. The man is totally humble and genuinely cool about it. He said something along the lines of "hey, my kids need to eat so there's no shame about taking care of your family". Gained a lot of respect for him.

Last edited:
Cant remember exactly how it happened, but in one episode Tommy was speaking and Martin chumped him. As the camera panned away from Tommy you can see him say wtf was that for, with an expression of disgust on his face.

Yeah, I think you're talking about the episode when him and Gina try to find out what Tommy does for a living. Another one was when Pam was wearing some real tight white spandex under a big hoodie, and Martin (as Jerome) grabs & spins her around to get a look at that junk. She pulled her hoodie over that onion and shot him the death stare, as if she was saying, " stop. you playing too much".

I'm not sure about the first one, but the second one sounds like it could've been done in character, she wanted to show disgust towards jerome. But dat mass was looking right on them white tights tho.

Back
Top Bottom