Columbia Air Jordan 4 Retro for 2015 (01/10/15 $190)

So if you guys know and i know these aren't going to be a resellers pay off what is the issue? Besides me looking out for people and not even selling for more? Ill wait...

iwas able to cop from FNL. way too easy and the option for multiple pairs. only thing was paid shipping,

So if you guys know and i know these aren't going to be a resellers pay off what is the issue? Besides me looking out for people and not even selling for more? Ill wait...

theres no issue do what you want, there were just some people laugin at people copping multiple flip pairs.

Felt good to walk into a store damn near an hour after they open and still have my size. Granted it was the last pair but still. lol

Just picked up my pair off the bay for 240. 24 dollars over retail including taxes is nothing. Especially when I didn't have to do shiate. Good luck to everybody still trying to get them though.

im sure most of us can do that without peddling shoes for a couple dollars profit. its not salty, just pointing out how stupid it is getting mutliple pairs just to flip.
I guess for some it's some kind of rush. Like the guy who has to outbid everyone on ebay just for the satisfaction of winning an item he dose not necessarily care for...

Salty about what. I got called for 3 pairs.
Some nters are just ******* stupid and quick to assume.

Youre the one quick to assume... You automatically think people flexing multiple pairs are resellers. They could be helping and looking out for friends and family.

Last edited:
WTF stores on the east coast have been open for an hour and a half and so far no quality complaints. Pay the overs.
laugh.gif

Back
Top Bottom