Columbia Air Jordan 4 Retro for 2015 (01/10/15 $190)

Is there anywhere that these are still available in men's online? Eastbay has really been acting up

Local spot only got like 5 mens pairs - guess Nike is starting to move inventory online..... Had to get .5 size up, pissed Cuz I wanna wear now

Pretty crazy that these sold out faster than the 11s on NDC
i think less hype meant less traffic so everyone was able to check out pretty smoothly whereas with the 11s the website was a sh*tshow

Im sure there were far less pairs of these than the 11s. The 11s are nikes most produced shoe each year. Not a fair comparison. These arent limited by any means tho.

Do you buy any for the tires on your car?
roll.gif
right? haha

Man funny thing I never have problems copping shoes that I really want. These joints gave me trouble.  I picked up a pair size 9.5 from FNL after waiting for 80 mins!  Only problem is I wear a size 9 so now I got find somebody to trade with.  I am in LA if anybody knows of someone looking to swap their 9 for my 9.5.  

I'm heated SNS sold out. I wanted to cop with my discount...now I stalk their page.

Under retail or ehh for me.

If you missed out...plenty of resellers selling for $20 over retail

Salty about what. I got called for 3 pairs.
Some nters are just ******* stupid and quick to assume.

Youre the one quick to assume... You automatically thing people flexing multiple pairs are resellers. They could be helping and looking out for friends and family.

we know this but thats almost like saying not all pedophiles are bad. its true, but its rare. if you buying 4 pairs plus most of the time you are a reseller. the odds of it being someone like you are not in your favor.

Youre the one quick to assume... You automatically thing people flexing multiple pairs are resellers. They could be helping and looking out for friends and family.
Guilty. Cause thats exactly what I am doing, but someone called me a reseller 3 pages ago. For $10 profit? Hannnn

Back
Top Bottom