Columbia Air Jordan 4 Retro for 2015 (01/10/15 $190)

Me my pair

Flawless
Happy but i like 4's
Leather is good
And they can be worn without killing my toe

So yea worth the price I mean depends on ones income and what they feel like throwing money at

I mean I kinda wanna skip out on them Kobes i won in a raffle due to 300 price tag.

That and the wearability of Kobes. I may just buy my girl some heels and call it a day instead.

Oh no toe problems. That's great!
some of my jays are just killer to wear long periods of time.
If these are in my local HoH I'll have to try them on. Or invest in the next release.

But Jordan Brand DID announce that that the Air Jordan 3 model is going into the vault with the Sport Blues being the last Jordan 3 model to release. 
No doubt fam. I remember that sad day.

But look at it this way, do you always believe what "they" tell you....

Last edited:

No doubt fam. I remember that sad day.

But look at it this way, do you always believe what "they" you....
well they never said it wasn't going to come back, and I as well never said they weren't coming back. But if Jordan Brand did say that the 3's model won't be retroed for a while, I will believe that. Although if you think about it, how much longer before you think they'll hold out before they do release another 3's. 2-3 years? thats almost average amount of time before the same color retros out anyway. JB is a money making machine..

well they never said it wasn't going to come back, and I as well never said they weren't coming back. But if Jordan Brand did say that the 3's model won't be retroed for a while, I will believe that. Although if you think about it, how much longer before you think they'll hold out before they do release another 3's. 2-3 years? thats almost average amount of time before the same color retros out anyway. JB is a money making machine..
U hit the nail.

They won't go too long, TRUST! I am a veteran and an ex government employee, you have to read the fine print AND read between the lines with these companies! 

Heck, it is almost time for the 9's to resurface too. And some 15s and 17s. If you ask me.

The 20s are coming, so anything is possible.

Went to the mall at 11 to inspect them in person at FNL, because I heard they still had pairs left. Weren't shiny and the quality looked pretty good. Didn't have my true size. Went down half size down, and they fit perfect. Used $20 off, walked out.

Last edited:
Went to the mall at 11 to inspect them in person at FNL, because I heard they still had pairs left. Weren't shiny and the quality looked pretty good.Didn't have my true size. Went down half size down, and they fit perfect. Used $20 off, walked out.
Which mall you went to bro? Still in the 757?

On to the next one
smokin.gif
6kKsQKP.gif

surprised these sold out so quickly. i was on the fence for these but glad i didn't cop. maybe cop a second pair of oreos since first quarter doesn't appeal too much to me...

on to the next one, Oreo 4's will be harder to cop I think.
This is what I've been thinking lately too. Seems there are quite a few people who are less than happy that they passed and probably won't miss out on the next. And black colorways tend to do better anyway. I hope it's quiet by me like for this release tho.

Back
Top Bottom