Columbia Air Jordan 4 Retro for 2015 (01/10/15 $190)

Picked mine up about an hour ago and had to look at three pairs. QC as always sucks. The third pair I looked at was good. The other two had glue stains and paint smeared on the air bubble area SMFH JB! Other than that I'm happy they look and feel nice lol!

and then some.. let me get those true blues.. after this year and i'm done for a long time!!
speculation or fact ?

haha, my next camera is a D7100, 35mm 1.8
Yea I have a few friends who shoot with a D7100 and they all love them, I have seen amazing shots with them but I want Full Frame.
Man my eyes sharp! Your D610 with that Sigma 50mm 1.4 blows my D7000 with my Nikkor 50mm 1.8D out of the ocean. Lol.
Yep, I had a D7000 before and I almost bought a D810 yesterday as someone broke in my car and stole my D610 on NYE, but I just couldn't bring myself to drop $3.2k on a camera body and another $7-8k in lenses this month. 

speculation or fact ?
i'm just like you, most without dates are just rumors.

but..

Motorsports

Cardinals

Olympics

Home 20s

Have already surfaced online. Heck, the oreos, don't have an official date, but we all KNOW they are coming next month.

Yea I have a few friends who shoot with a D7100 and they all love them, I have seen amazing shots with them but I want Full Frame.

Yep, I had a D7000 before and I almost bought a D810 yesterday as someone broke in my car and stole my D610 on NYE, but I just couldn't bring myself to drop $3.2k on a camera body and another $7-8k in lenses this month. 
Good to know.

How do they mostly shoot, in Auto or Manual modes..

Photography is not cheap!

These shoes are clean. Im glad i purchased. The real test on the remastered series will be done on the x. That toe box creases like no other shoe i own.... Lol

Saw them at a few spots in the DC area. Looked nice but I don't see the remastering effort. ....

Anyone with a sz 10 willing to snap a quick picture of the front of your box and tag.

Back
Top Bottom