Columbia Air Jordan 4 Retro for 2015 (01/10/15 $190)

A lot of cry babies in here, if you like the shoe keep them, if you don't send them back and let someone else have them. We don't need to see your defects like we can magically make them go away.

A lot of cry babies in here, if you like the shoe keep them, if you don't send them back and let someone else have them. We don't need to see your defects like we can magically make them go away.
:lol: this happens in every Jordan thread. Never fails.

laugh.gif
this happens in every Jordan thread. Never fails.
i think even angelina jolie has defects if you look at her 5 inches close.... should all we send her back to the factory for a remastering? 
roll.gif

For those who copped do these shoes really feel remastered? Leather? Comfort? :nerd:

A lot of guys saying they feel like the lane 5s from 2013 but I disagree. I don't think the leather feels that stiff but, I did expect a little better though I am not complaining to much. I just feel like we should have been getting this quality at $170 and not $190.

Have you tried them on? How's the comfort compared to non-remastered?

I think these Columbias are a nice change of pace for white based IVs. They blow the WCIVs from 2012 out of the water! Only time will tell if the midsole will crack or not, but comfort on these seems better too. They don't hurt my arch like the BCIVs. Easy pick-up from Premium at 11AM
nthat.gif

If it didn't have the leather Infant size like strap, I might have copped
A IV isn't a IV without the netting and the rubber lace strap.
This color is hot though.
I mean yea it's clean but I got the sport blues and colombias. So I was a bit more picky on these with the French blues comin

I didn't grab either.
I probably won't grab a Retro until the 7Hare.
Maybe the 5 in April/May
BoB 10s are a must for me tho and the Martian 7s(including white GS)

Good to hear that comfort is better and it wasn't just the leather that was remastered.

Nice pics. This was really a good reretro from the looks of it. Hope everyone that wanted got theirs.

Ended up spending the $200 I saved passing on these on a wool/cotton blend sportcoat. Oh how things have changed.

First, went to a mall where my wife like to shop at around 3pm cause she needed to buy a present. Decided to check out FTL that just had the raffle pick up window ended at 2pm. Ended up walking out with 2 pairs and both for under retail for $179 each. Then went to pick up my raffle pair at around 4pm at another FTL about 10mins. away. Walked out with another 2 pairs. Got 1 pair for $129 and the second pair for $179.

Overall love the shoes and I'm glad I didn't end up passing... Quality in most my pairs was on point, except for one with a little paint smudge on the midsole. Love the release. It was pretty smooth. Hoping that the Oreo 4 release will be similar. But I know everyone will be gunning for those. Im a treat that release like any 11 release.

Last edited:
I was unable to get one pair after trying numerous Australian and European Websites >:

Get 1 pair wear it and be happy with it :smh:

No need to be greedy and get 5 pairs
Just because you didnt get your pair that you can call me greedy bro. You dont even know what im gonna do with 4 pairs left. All for are going to family and friend for retail

First, went to a mall where my wife like to shop at around 3pm cause she needed to buy a present. Decided to check out FTL that just had the raffle pick up window ended at 2pm. Ended up walking out with 2 pairs and both for under retail for $179 each. Then went to pick up my raffle pair at around 4pm at another FTL about 10mins. away. Walked out with another 2 pairs. Got 1 pair for $129 and the second pair for $179.

Overall love the shoes and I'm glad I didn't end up passing... Quality in most my pairs was on point, except for one with a little paint smudge on the midsole. Love the release. It was pretty smooth. Hoping that the Oreo 4 release will be similar. But I know everyone will be gunning for those. Im a treat that release like any 11 release.
thats alot of pairs bro... you feeling them like that??

Back
Top Bottom