Columbia Air Jordan 4 Retro for 2015 (01/10/15 $190)

You don't need to tell us you're reselling, take that nonsense to the classified pages.

Since dudes like to be a smart *** in here and ask... I might as well tell them the truth and be honest. Ya'll really need to let the reseller stuff go. It's always going to be a part of the game.

Don't come in here talking bout the multiple pairs you got and you don't have to worry bout the resale talk. Think before you type

Went in the store today and held them in hand, not eem gonna lie these are :pimp: quality is def. a step up

And that shining midsole is a plus too, might have to scoop

Don't come in here talking bout the multiple pairs you got and you don't have to worry bout the resale talk. Think before you type

I'm not worried about resale talk, as much as you guys worried about guys coming in here sharing their multiple cops... You guys are always the first one to cry resale. I'm just sharing my experience brah!

You don't need to tell us you're reselling, take that nonsense to the classified pages.

Since dudes like to be a smart *** in here and ask... I might as well tell them the truth and be honest. Ya'll really need to let the reseller stuff go. It's always going to be a part of the game.
May be part of the game but there's a place for that nonsense and it isn't here. Do what you want with your pairs but there's people in here still trying to find one, they don't need to know the nonsense you're doing with yours.

If you want to talk about reselling, do it in the classified thread where it's ok to do so.

thats alot of pairs bro... you feeling them like that??

Yea I know... I got 8 feet. LOL

Looking out for a couple of homies then might just resell my extras to offset the cost of my pair even more.

I'm not worried about resale talk, as much as you guys worried about guys coming in here sharing their multiple cops... You guys are always the first one to cry resale. I'm just sharing my experience brah!
Cry resell? You're the one who mentioned doing it, that's not sharing experience.

May be part of the game but there's a place for that nonsense and it isn't here. Do what you want with your pairs but there's people in here still trying to find one, they don't need to know the nonsense you're doing with yours.

If you want to talk about reselling, do it in the classified thread where it's ok to do so.
Cry resell? You're the one who mentioned doing it, that's not sharing experience.

I don't want to talk about reselling... Dude ask me and I just simply honestly answered his question. Share my experience and thats it. I'm not in here calling people out and taking things to another level. When it doesn't need to be. Learn to accept it man.

Anyones moving on... Back to the shoes.

Last edited:
it wasn't as big of a part before as it is now thanks to all these ridiculous new SUCKERS in the game
mean.gif

Last edited:
I don't want to talk about reselling... Dude ask me and I just simply honestly answered his question. Share my experience and thats it. I'm not in here calling people out and taking things to another level. When it doesn't need to be. Learn to accept it man.

Anyones moving on... Back to the shoes.
You don't want to talk about reselling but mention it? You make zero sense. Classified section is the appropriate thread for all of that, all you're doing is baiting people to message you.

Last edited:
Bay Area NT fam know any Footlocker/Champs/Footaction or Finishline that still has these in a 10.5 or 11 and take the birthday coupon/WC? Still looking for my one pair.

Flakes bigger in my 99 pair. Ignore the missing part my dog got a hold of them awhile back

Glad you did this, waiting for someone to do a comparison video between the two! just by looking at you're picture the 99 leather looks a lot more thick cut than the 15 . the whole "remaster" and "quality" b.s ? Greatest Marketing scheme from JB of All time.

Last edited:
Bay Area NT fam know any Footlocker/Champs/Footaction or Finishline that still has these in a 10.5 or 11 and take the birthday coupon/WC? Still looking for my one pair.

What part of the Bay you from fam? Might want to try Eastridge mall Footlocker and Champs. I know their pick up window ends late. Might have some left. Give them a call right when they open.

From East bay/ Hayward-Union City- Fremont. Will be going to SF-downtown today going up 880 north. Any of them along the way or in SF?

Really excited to see these in person, gotta wait 6-10 days but nonetheless I'm very happy with what I've seen so far. Congrats to those fortunate enough to cop.

From East bay/ Hayward-Union City- Fremont. Will be going to SF-downtown today going up 880 north. Any of them along the way or in SF?

Your best bet is the Shiekh Jordan Legacy store on Downtown Market St next to WestField Shopping in Union Square... They be having some left over pairs some times. I was able to cop the GOF Pack there a week after release. Give them a call, they open at 11am.

929 Market St
San Francisco, CA 94103
b/t 5th St & Cyril Magnin St in Union Square
Phone number (415) 644-0920

Southland Shiekh is another spot people get lucky some times.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom