Columbia Air Jordan 4 Retro for 2015 (01/10/15 $190)

y'all need to give up, you can't help em all

258bf345_AlonzoMourningThinks.gif

Hard to not at least try |I

I wouldnt buy from the fake sites.. I know they exist. I bought these off ebay, and i know ebay has fakes... If they are i have buyer protection. Ryanjumpman420 has all the fake sites bookmarked im sure.. Ive never heard of the ones he sent...

Then use that buyer protection because those are fake

http://www.pickjordanz.net/big-discount-now-authentic-air-jordan-4-retro-columbia-p-63001.html

View media item 1238147

Bro, they have HIGH QUALITY replicas that look 95% real. I'm not just talking a fake site like that. All of these early release sites like marqueesole and the sites everyone thought were legit are selling them too. The market is flooded and if you aren't educated on what you're buying, you're going to get got.

http://niketalk.com/t/602469/grey-m...ssion-mature-rules-on-pg-1-please-read-before

This isn't 2001 where you could easily spot a shoe and know it was fake because it looked nothing like the real thing.

View media item 1238181

Like someone up there said, got to at least try.  The problem is that people dont want to accept that they got got, or that they paid a premium for a 'sample' to have an early release.  Rather than realize there are people in here trying to help, the first thing that pops into their heads is that we are hating.

I hope for that guys sake his shoes are real, but with all the evidence coming out, sounds like they're fakes.  Hope he can get his money back and learned something from this.

My motto is **** team early.  Id rather just wait til release and hope I can cop

They said in remaster event the jumpman would have fingers, the JM on the sole has the pan hand and not fingers...

And where are ppl finding all these sites that are selling fakes ? No part of me go out of my way to look for fake sites or fake shoes

They said in remaster event the jumpman would have fingers, the JM on the sole has the pan hand and not fingers...

And where are ppl finding all these sites that are selling fakes ? No part of me go out of my way to look for fake sites or fake shoes
Jus go to our legit site list thread and see the websites that people come through asking about.

Like someone up there said, got to at least try.  The problem is that people dont want to accept that they got got, or that they paid a premium for a 'sample' to have an early release.  Rather than realize there are people in here trying to help, the first thing that pops into their heads is that we are hating.

I hope for that guys sake his shoes are real, but with all the evidence coming out, sounds like they're fakes.  Hope he can get his money back and learned something from this.

My motto is **** team early.  Id rather just wait til release and hope I can cop

Well said.

Last edited:
The thing is i have a reliable source saying they are real, And some clown (jumpmanryan420) saying they are fakes...

The jumpman on the tongue has fingers

The thing is i have a reliable source saying they are real, And some clown (jumpmanryan420) saying they are fakes...
must not be that reliable cause he didn't know these were fake or he knew and didn't wanna tell u. I have no dog in the fight. I don't know you or care what u have. I as well as other members here just gave and even showed u some facts and u took it as I was hating on you.

All of these so called samples started with the blk/red 4s, i remember when they popped up on NT.. That was about the time the concord fiasco popped up.. So they been around for like 3-4 yrs... Even then they were called "promo samples"... But when @NoobLee exposed the GM concords and the market as a whole thats when, lots of ppl started changing their minds about team early

All of these so called samples started with the blk/red 4s, i remember when they popped up on NT.. That was about the time the concord fiasco popped up.. So they been around for like 3-4 yrs... Even then they were called "promo samples"... But when @NoobLee exposed the GM concords and the market as a whole thats when, lots of ppl started changing their minds about team early

Yea, I remember. Out of the blue size runs and size runs of cdp promos popped up.

Nooblee>>>>

Is he still around?

Honestly who CARES. Your wearing them and you purchased them. If you feel they are authentic, so be it. When they release compare yours to theirs and if you didn't wear them, take suit in your refund but this is absolutely going no where. Honestly I don't do team early period. I learned on that one with the brasil pack. Paying 680 when I could have gotten them for about 4. But none the less I was HAPPY with my purchase. Lets continue onto the release and more pictures shall we?

He's not going to understand because he still thinks fakes only come from sites that sell spongebob dub zeros and clear toe Jordan 7s. This is 2014 and China has this down to a science and they're banking on people like you who are uninformed. Someone link him to the grey market thread.
lmaooooo spongebob dub zeros tho. my man brought it back. 

but guys the shoes are real...

real fake. 

From s o l e c o l l e c t o r
....so you went out of your way to post the opinion of some random stranger on another site and take it as truth because it aligns with your opinion, but the thoughts of those that oppose you are ignorant?

Do you really not see how you're looking at this all wrong? You can't be objective, so forget it. 

Here's an actual Chinese rep site doing a review on their pair and what do you know, they look exactly like his down to the flat laces and the wrong colored jump an on the back. And I bet he paid more than 195 for them too. When you get shoes this early they are never legit.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom