Columbia Air Jordan 4 Retro for 2015 (01/10/15 $190)

I remember spots Downtown Brooklyn having these and the Oreo IV's for like $65

I am glad I was able to pick these up. I completely dropped the ball when these originally came out. I had just gotten home from Boot Camp, and I made a trip to my local Foot Locker to get some kicks. My options were: Black Cement 4s, these, and the black/red 15s. Guess which one 18 year old me picked up? The frigging 15s :x :smh::\. The stupid mistakes we make as teens.

Last edited:
As far cracking, everything after the 1999s crack. This is especially true with the 2003-2010 pairs. The more recent pairs still crack, but it takes a lot and isn't as pronounced. My Mars Blackman 4s and my fire red 3s from 2006 cracked under 4 wears.

From the looks of these, cracking should not be an issue for a while. All of the post 1999 3s and 4s are painted, while everything pre-2000 looked like they were sprayed on.

With the fit, these are tts. They are leather, so they will eventually loosen up. Don't go up a size if you don't want to eventual boat shoe feel..
Actually fam, og's, '94s & '01s were all dyed midsoles not painted, i believe jb started painting midsoles with the '01 true blues (might be wrong though). Which to your point thats why post 03's 3's & 4's tend to crack after wears. Most og's & post 01's tend to have a matte finish look, while newer retros tend to have a semi gloss coat/finish to them (not all though).

Ex

OG 1989 FIRE RED 4'S

06 MARS 4's

1994 BLACK CEMENT 3S

2011 BLACK CEMENT 3'S

1994 WHITE CEMENT 3 

2013 "88'S" WHITE CEMENTS 3S

Actually fam, og's, '94s & '01s were all dyed midsoles not painted, i believe jb started painting midsoles with the '01 true blues (might be wrong though). Which to your point thats why post 03's 3's & 4's tend to crack after wears. Most og's & post 01's tend to have a matte finish look, while newer retros tend to have a semi gloss coat/finish to them (not all though).
OH LORD the old 3 mold is AMAZING, i wish they can make those mold in the future. 

And they got these Rubber Tanks coming out Too - JORDAN 11LAB4 

the 4's were my 1st J's as a kid....  Please JB don't kill them for me!

On another note.. you could jump into a Pile of COW DUNG and these boys aren't getting dirty! 
laugh.gif

but that Patent leather gonna CRease reeeaaaaal Nice for a player!

Last edited:
I love all white kicks. Buy 2 pairs of white on white forces every year

Grabbed 2 pairs of legends ... looking to get 2 of these

And they got these Rubber Tanks coming out Too - JORDAN 11LAB4 

the 4's were my 1st J's as a kid....  Please JB don't kill them for me!

On another note.. you could jump into a Pile of COW DUNG and these boys aren't getting dirty! 
laugh.gif

but that Patent leather gonna CRease reeeaaaaal Nice for a player!
frown.gif

I love all white kicks. Buy 2 pairs of white on white forces every year

Grabbed 2 pairs of legends ... looking to get 2 of these
All white shoes will not be worn until Spring/Summer
pimp.gif
. Unless there's an all white party before then. That's the only exception. 

They are good mainly because the model originally feautured the tumbled leather, sadly after the oreo and columbia they will go back to the crap leather.

these look so much better with this leather.

btw from what im hearing the oreo IV leather is so much softer than the columbia :nerd:

They are good mainly because the model originally feautured the tumbled leather, sadly after the oreo and columbia they will go back to the crap leather.

btw from what im hearing the oreo IV leather is so much softer than the columbia :nerd:

what if they used the same crappy "tumbled" leather from the laney 5s and trying to say its "remastered"

what if they used the same crappy "tumbled" leather from the laney 5s and trying to say its "remastered"
Well we won't know till more people get their hands on the legit pairs but people have been saying the leather is an upgrade even in the thread

that stuff was terrible

i already seen the columbias in hand, nice shoe. worth $190+ tax? meh not really. no jays are really worth that much but compared to all the other J's releases and the leather they use, these are nice.

Like i said hearing Oreo IV's will be even softer and nicer than these.

that stuff was terrible

i already seen the columbias in hand, nice shoe. worth $190+ tax? meh not really. no jays are really worth that much but compared to all the other J's releases and the leather they use, these are nice.

Like i said hearing Oreo IV's will be even softer and nicer than these.

good looks on the feedback..

everyone is gunning for those oreos... 2 pairs for sure

:x

That kobe gif is really slowing down my iPad :smh:

Barely could scroll to the bottom with all this lag

Back
Top Bottom