Columbia Air Jordan 4 Retro for 2015 (01/10/15 $190)

I love the shoe personally. I'm just glad I don't have to deal with the inside mesh yellowing. I'm going to grab these and sit on the bench a while then come back with the 45 in March for the X's.

I love the shoe personally. I'm just glad I don't have to deal with the inside mesh yellowing. I'm going to grab these and sit on the bench a while then come back with the 45 in March for the X's.

yup, no mesh makes this shoe cleaner. no yellowing and annoying crap.

Just realized I'm on a flight when these drop, hopefully they're available for a few days...

patiently waiting.. i love white kicks although i never wear.. unds my grape 5 saturday night and it started raining.. blah.. btw the leather on my grapes is stiff af i didn't notice that at first

Last edited:
They look nice on foot. Being a former football player, I can't get down with the skinny jeans. As long as they aren't super boot cut, I'm good.

I love the tints of Navy Blue on these. I prefer these much more then the Jordan 11 Legend Blues.

Yea these are strongly turning into a cop for me.

Columbia and Oreo 4s for me, then I'm good until Chicago 1s.

Still can't believe I gotta pay Gamma 11 retail price for retro 4s, that $185 price 
laugh.gif

Well just like I predicted JB is 0-1 on the remastered retro's. These have nowhere near the shape of the OG IV or the first retro of these.

Sadly, Im with you

If the full extant of the "remaster" is simply to not use crappy leather anymore, then JB might as well not have bothered and saved us the $20

Well just like I predicted JB is 0-1 on the remastered retro's. These have nowhere near the shape of the OG IV or the first retro of these.
Sadly, Im with you

If the full extant of the "remaster" is simply to not use crappy leather anymore, then JB might as well not have bothered and saved us the $20
JB realizes that those consumers concerned with a truer OG shape make up a very small percentage of their buyers.  Most people would not even realize it if they changed the mold.  One thing that the consumer can readily see is a change in the quality of their materials.  Its a Win, Win for JB and 99% of its consumers.  The shape of the youth sizes looks pretty good.

Last edited:
true, but you gotta admit theyre on the right path in terms of getting rid of that banana shape. these are the first halfway decent mold in a minute imo

will be interesting to see when they start remastering og jordans 3-VI shoes that had nike air on the back

whats the point of calling them remastered if they wont put nike air on the back? just call them retouched then :lol:

Back
Top Bottom