Columbia Air Jordan 4 Retro for 2015 (01/10/15 $190)

No wait... how bout the 

"Nike shipped my pair out already but haven't debited my Bank Acct yet.....Did I Just Get a Free Pair?"   
ohwell.gif

Those are for Sheik raffles.  You need a code to enter the online raffle for a specific store.
Thanks! 

appreciate the help.

im one of those who fall into the category of "havent boughten jays in a while..." (since iv bred in 2012) 

really hoping the quality on these are on point.

FYI- for those in the bay, NTSF is handing out their raffle tix during store hours tomorrow, Wednesday. 

No matter how hard I try, I just cant get with the non-netting, and non-plastic back tab and triangle. 4's should have no variations to the already legendary original design. This variation to me seems like this would be the outcome  if pro-kids or stadium tried to do a knock-off version.

Last edited:
Man 190 for 4s is rediculous! At least i have $60 worth of NIKE gift cards collecting points from SB to lessen that blow

I just went to my finish line to enter the raffle for my size. She says oh the cut off time is over for today but I'm a give you a guarantee ticket. I'll be spending my money at fish line more often.

fnl, and jj did raffles yesterday, but i was able to still do champs and ftl....   i'm starting to change my mind from it's what ever if i miss, to i hope i don't miss 
laugh.gif

Last edited:

fnl, and jj did raffles yesterday, but i was able to still do champs and ftl....   i'm starting to change my mind from it's what ever if i miss, to i hope i don't miss 
laugh.gif

yeah, same here. only want these and the oreos.. so hoping I can get either of the two, hoping to get both though lol

Mercer and NTNY doing raffles tomorrow. Just a heads up, even though some of you probably know already.

These will sellout fast just like any other retro jordan. i don't see them reselling. Every shoe store is getting these.

I've learned that every year the first release is a wide release.

Last edited:
No matter how hard I try, I just cant get with the non-netting, and non-plastic back tab and triangle. 4's should have no variations to the already legendary original design. This variation to me seems like this would be the outcome  if pro-kids or stadium tried to do a knock-off version.
This is bothering me too and I'm starting to reconsider copping these.

lawd if white cements dropppppppppp

wait u mean 3s or 4s?
4s because 3s are supposed to be in the vault this year. I think it is weird that the tab isn't plastic. Almost bothers me more than not having the netting. What are these? Spizike id's?!? Jordan brand treats their customer base like junkies. Weaker product and they sell twice as much. Who they got working over there Avon and Stringer?

I don't see the WC4s dropping this year. Not according to their recent trend. Last time for them was 2012. I believe it's gonna be at soonest next year for those. Which wouldn't surprise me. My favorite 4s as well.

Anybody notice the lack of heel bump with these. Should have been something they corrected. OGs and early retros had a much more prevalent heel bump.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom