Columbia Air Jordan 4 Retro for 2015 (01/10/15 $190)

I'm interested in seeing how the midsole paint holds up on these. Quality looks good.
What's a heel bump? :lol:

Just entered the raffle at my local FNL. FTL wasn't getting these. And it didn't look like many people had entered. Apparently entries end tomorrow and it looked like there were less than 10 in the box.

I'm interested in seeing how the midsole paint holds up on these. Quality looks good.

Not sure if srs?

But for those that don't know, the heel bump is actually very pronounced on the OG and 99 models
Compare the OG on the Left - 99 - 2012
View media item 1167926
also compare the Heel of the OG to the truly awful Mars IV
View media item 88295View media item 88294
The pronounced heel-bump is a symptom of having the correct, and much larger, amount of space below the wing tab
Look how much higher the whole ankle sits, creating the bumped out heel.
This is how JB should be remastering, never mind the pointless "tumbled leather"

Last edited:
Not sure if srs?

But for those that don't know, the heel bump is actually very pronounced on the OG and 99 models
View media item 1167926
The pronounced heel-bump is a symptom of having the correct, and much larger, amount of space below the wing tab
This is how JB should be remastering, never mind the pointless "tumbled leather"
Thank you sir well put. Owe u a rep.

Last edited:

Not sure if srs?

View media item 1167926

I was srs I didnt know what he was talking about. But now it makes sense to me. Thanks for dropping some knowledge. Repped :pimp:

Last edited:
I was srs I didnt know what he was talking about. But now it makes sense to me. Thanks for dropping some knowledge. Repped :pimp:
I actually learned that here at NT doing legit checks for people and how some of the fake AJ4s get identified by their lack of heel bump compared to the legit pairs. It's one of the "tells" on identifying fake AJ4 retros. Used to be anyway.

Last edited:
Yeah once it was explained I knew about it but for some reason when I read your post I had no idea what you were talking about, long day at work I guess :lol:

Columbias, Oreos, Hares, and Chicago 10s are the only joints I'm planning to cop this year.
Only? I gotta get my funds up... I am looking at Chicago 1s for the year 
laugh.gif

Columbias, Oreos, Hares, and Chicago 10s are the only joints I'm planning to cop this year.

Haha.....that's just the first part of the year. We don't know what the other 7-8 months will bring. I know I'm copping whatever 11's that drop this year.

i love the toe box on the OGs I wish they would go back to that.

Last edited:
Not sure if srs?

This post is EVERYTHING. Sadly i don't think we will get it from JB guys. I don't see it happening. All we are getting is tumbled leather and maybe better paint.

Yeah once it was explained I knew about it but for some reason when I read your post I had no idea what you were talking about, long day at work I guess :lol:

haha I figured you knew it. Been around to long

I love the 4 but Im glad they didn't go to OG mold, just a bit too high for my personal tastes.  Now I can definitely get behind the '99

99 man myself too. Toe-box of the current model always what throws me off more than the heel

Back
Top Bottom