Columbia Air Jordan 4 Retro for 2015 (01/10/15 $190)

Found out my local mall did raffles already [emoji]128533[/emoji]. Not tryna line up and do fcfs and online always fails me. Hopefully my boy comes through but it's looking like i won't have these release day

Found out my local mall did raffles already [emoji]128533[/emoji]. Not tryna line up and do fcfs and online always fails me. Hopefully my boy comes through but it's looking like i won't have these release day
Honestly, these shouldn't be a hard cop online.  All the online retailers are getting these so just wake up on time and try copping from all the websites and one will come through

FNL.com question:

I fully understand that FNL is one of the worst (if not THE WORST) site to try to buy Jordan's on release day.  So to all those experienced FNL.com users, is it true that you can call their CS and apply the FNL Winner's Circle rewards later in the day?  If I do plan on pulling the trigger on these 4s, I want to minimize the checkout process as much as possible... Having these WC rewards may be a blessing for all these Remastered prices...

Applying WC rewards on desktop does not work. It will not credit the $20 upon checkout. It usually works on mobile. Don't even fool with it on RD. I always call mine in after the fact, but you have to wait for SHIPPING confirmation with tracking#. The CSR will then credit your card $20 with no problem.

Applying WC rewards on desktop does not work. It will not credit the $20 upon checkout. It usually works on mobile. Don't even fool with it on RD. I always call mine in after the fact, but you have to wait for SHIPPING confirmation with tracking#. The CSR will then credit your card $20 with no problem.

Check out as a guest. Takes forever if you are not setup on chrome but you can use the $20 wc that way.

These will sellout fast just like any other retro jordan. i don't see them reselling. Every shoe store is getting these.

I've learned that every year the first release is a wide release.
Not every shoe store is getting these. Local finishline is not getting a single pair.  This store is very small and usually only gets 2 FSRs of GRs. 

Seriously don't be fooled on this release on my lunch Monday morning I seen dudes hitting all 5 shoe stores getting them 3 or 4 going into one store so on and so fourth. Every time I would hop out of a store for a raffle you see 2 3 people getting a ticket as well. As stated earlier. Very low key sell out.

Not every shoe store is getting these. Local finishline is not getting a single pair.  This store is very small and usually only gets 2 FSRs of GRs. 
My local FinishLine aren't getting them either....what's the deal with FinishLine and these IVs? The demand isn't high but these aren't as plentiful as folks think!

The raffle bins at my local FNL were about a quarter full for mens sizes and im in a small city

I would not sleep on these in hopes of copping down the road for retail

I judge this release like Sport Blue VIs...It was was beautiful shoe that wasn't in high demand. But you still had to put in a little work to snag a pair.

Check out as a guest. Takes forever if you are not setup on chrome but you can use the $20 wc that way.

Yeah-but you'll just have to call anyway if you want to earn WC points on that purchase. Also, it is best to minimize entries on FNL. Every keystroke and entry runs the risk of the dreaded SPA page slappin you in your grill before check out! :lol:

man the leather on these look great, love the tumbled look. cant wait til saturday or better yet wednesday next week after they deliver

My local FinishLine aren't getting them either....what's the deal with FinishLine and these IVs? The demand isn't high but these aren't as plentiful as folks think!
I dont think it's just finishline. One HoH locally is top 5 in the country in sales and received around 1/10 of the allotment they received of LB 11s.  These are more limited than people think, which is fine by me, makes it easier to double up now.

oh lawd super limited gr qs hype strike og retro +
hahaha thats def not what i was saying but GL to those thinking they can scoop up the following week or below retail down the road 
laugh.gif

These are barely going for above retail on ebay. Anyone that wants to eat, will eat for this release.

Everyone should eat, just saying dont sleep... ^^ I think someone mentioned a page back or 2 saying they hope they can scoop them up below retail thinking they'll sit. Ha 
tired.gif

i have shiekh codes to galleria, memorial city, sharpstown, and first colony...anyone with west oaks plus any northside locations...PM me...

oh lawd super limited gr qs hype strike og retro +
LMAO...He's just saying if you want them grab them LOL...Don't sleep. But it's weird that these have lower numbers than previous retros....I definitely hope this isn't JBs trend for 2015.

Back
Top Bottom