Columbia Air Jordan 4 Retro for 2015 (01/10/15 $190)

Come on guys it was a joke. If a baseball player bats1.000 what does that make him compared to .356 average.....DONT let the % throw you off. YOU WILL GET 100, perfection, all in, no doubt, MVP....YALL get the point.

Last edited:
Come on guys it was a joke. If a baseball player bats1.000 what does that make him compared to .356 average.....DONT let the % throw you off. YOU WILL GET 100, perfection, all in, no doubt, MVP....YALL get the point.
I got the point just busting balls.  But this might end up a math lesson for some others lol

all this math making me head hurt...back to shoes where the only math you need to know is how much Nike is taxing on these

The % was the joke. I'm batting 1.000 on these to help some people out. Basically, I got mine on lock and getting them for sure.

It's funny how cats claiming $5 is going to decide rather they copp or not. "I thought they were $185, but they $190.......I ain't copping." If $5 is going to determine if you copp or not, you didn't need them in the first place.

Last edited:
I'm treating these like the Legend Blue 11's. If I can get them casually (through Shiekh raffle or RD online) then I will. If it fails, and I see them pop up somewhere down the line for retail, or in store, then maybe I'll grab them.

I think I overdid it this last year, and my desire for shoes these days is now outweighed by the stress of the chunk of money out of my spending cash.

Correct. Luckily, the employees ringing me up take care of that for me at checkout
Okay smart ***. 
tongue.gif

Last edited:
It's funny how cats claiming $5 is going to decide rather they copp or not. "I thought they were $185, but they $190.......I ain't copping." If $5 is going to determine if you copp or not, you didn't need them in the first place.
this.

Haven't kept up with this thread at all. I miss anything fellas?

Can't wait for these. I just got the call from my local HOH. I ended up going TTS for these so I hope they fit good. Anybody have any issues using a bday coupon from FTL on releases?

Back
Top Bottom