Columbia Air Jordan 4 Retro for 2015 (01/10/15 $190)

late to the party. but looking forward to getting these again. had em in 99. hope they fixed the peeling

Colombias, concord lows, carmines, breds, gammas, and Black infrareds had hype like 6 months prior to release. this is 1 month before release and theres only 18 pages

Don't get hyped yet, people often flood in the week of/day of release. Not sure why, but they randomly pop in, let you know EVERY ******* DETAIL of their transaction and delivery processes and then vanish once they've gotten their shoes and posted pictures of angles that you've already seen :lol:

Or maybe these really will fly relatively under the radar. I know they're not limited, so most that attempt should eat.

I'm passing but I'm waiting to hear the verdict on the quality so that I can see if I'm really all in on the Oreos.

Last edited:
11s, then fragment 1s, then these 4s, french 7s, oreo 4s, bordeaux 7s, all those 10s, and by the time the marvin the martian 7s roll around the ASG releases will be out too.

some ppl going broke, some ppl going to be salty, some ppl will |I

Focus was on the Black/Infrared 6's, then the 11's and Fragments.  Once those two drop, the migration to this thread will occur.  Bank on it

People flooding threads as a shoe release date approaches never seems to fail lol. But JB and Nike are going to seriously hurt a lot of people's pockets with at least two Retro's at the Remastered price releasing per month and not to mention whoever cops Nike's signature shoe's as well.

11s, then fragment 1s, then these 4s, french 7s, oreo 4s, bordeaux 7s, all those 10s, and by the time the marvin the martian 7s roll around the ASG releases will be out too.

some ppl going broke, some ppl going to be salty, some ppl will
tired.gif
You forgot Christmas shoes, and BHM in there as well.  Damn just thinking about it is making my funds decline.

roll.gif

I saw columbia 4s at work yesterday, the new box w/ gold jumpman looks nice and the quality of the leather, and paint on the midsole is A1 , theres a kind of sparkle to it its weird but its dope[emoji]128076[/emoji] im looking forward to 2015 remastered releases. Unfortunately i wont be taking pictures, my manager isnt cool with it and im not risking my job for cool points but they look really nice.

I saw columbia 4s at work yesterday, the new box w/ gold jumpman looks nice and the quality of the leather, and paint on the midsole is A1 , theres a kind of sparkle to it its weird but its dope[emoji]128076[/emoji] im looking forward to 2015 remastered releases. Unfortunately i wont be taking pictures, my manager isnt cool with it and im not risking my job for cool points but they look really nice.
got a pic?

Back
Top Bottom