Columbia Air Jordan 4 Retro for 2015 (01/10/15 $190)

will be interesting to see when they start remastering og jordans 3-VI shoes that had nike air on the back

whats the point of calling them remastered if they wont put nike air on the back? just call them retouched then :lol:

Couldn't agree more

will be interesting to see when they start remastering og jordans 3-VI shoes that had nike air on the back

whats the point of calling them remastered if they wont put nike air on the back? just call them retouched then
laugh.gif
this is a retro+ cw, og columbia 4s didnt have nike air neither. if they release an OG cw like wc or bred 4, pretty sure well see nike air on the back, 

Last edited:
Im on mountain time .. and while 6am was a pain it honestly wasnt that big of deal. I mean it did suck on some releases that took around hour - hour half to have success and then just be up the rest of the day

but at the same time I rarely sleep in, so i'd be awake around 830 at the latest.

on nights i went to bed late, that extra 2 hours would have been clutch.

I'm so happy about this time change. Would seriously wreck me during the quarter and my gains in the gym cause it screwed up my sleeping pattern waking up at 4:45am and dealing with the adrenaline rush from striking out afterwards :lol:

this is a retro+ cw, og columbia 4s didnt have nike air neither. if they release an OG cw like wc or bred 4, pretty sure well see nike air on the back, 
But the question is when will we see an OG color way that should have Nike air? Everything I've seen has been a later model or a retro+, I'll start believing the remaster talk when I see that!

TBlake unboxing review.
I know a bunch of people are going gaga gugu over this "remastered" leather, but keep in mind this is thumbled leather, which tends to be softer then the standard leather anyway. I'll reserve my judgment for this "remastered" services for when more of the standard leather based kicks come out

I dunno man, it still looks like the toe curls up to me. Again, nothing like the og at all.
at least its just the toe for now and not the whole shoe like it has been! but i agree, the OG and 99 molds were both far superior

SAW THESE IN PERSON YESTERDAY… THEY LOOK PRETTY GOOD AND THE PAINT JOB SEEMS ON POINT IS THIS SPARKLING BLUE. I WOULDNT DROP 200 ON EM THOUGH.

Thank you Nike for moving to 7 am[emoji]128591[/emoji][emoji]128591[/emoji][emoji]128591[/emoji]

TBlake unboxing review.
I know a bunch of people are going gaga gugu over this "remastered" leather, but keep in mind this is thumbled leather, which tends to be softer then the standard leather anyway. I'll reserve my judgment for this "remastered" services for when more of the standard leather based kicks come out

exactly what i was saying in my post

people will like these but nothing to get your hopes up about. which other models and colors use the tumbled leather?

they will be great on the III's when ever they release again

exactly what i was saying in my post

people will like these but nothing to get your hopes up about. which other models and colors use the tumbled leather?

they will be great on the III's when ever they release again
I hope they don't lock the 3 up for too long.  My favourite all time J needs to come back

So how many [emoji]127824[/emoji] are we going after? Saved up all my WC just for "Remastereds" $170 sounds nice

Back
Top Bottom