Concord and Cool Grey XIs this year. PRODUCT CODE ON PG 1.

not happening, ive been saying this for the past three years, people always start saying things are gonna come out at the beginning of the and they never do

not a big fan of the cool grey CW but concords would be awesome if this is true.

Originally Posted by shiznut123

My wallet is feeling lighter already

haha i was thinking the same thing. im amped, two pairs of each for me
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Straight sex i'm focused for both its my dream come true cause i was a wild child and constantly having growth spurts so i couldnt get none of them thenand now is my chance

I better start saving now if this is actually true.
smh.gif

This is going to be hectic, I knew the Spacejam release was going to be horrid, but just imagining the release of Concords and Cool Greys isn't even funny.
smh.gif

Originally Posted by Zero 0123

4 Pairs of Concords and I'm straightttttt
Concords are my ATF XI. Ill need to pick up a few more this time around.

Not sure if Ill be copping the 2010 CG XIs yet tho. My 01 pair is still looking good , and I was never a big fan of CG XIs

ok so now we got cg xi, concords, and this so called snakeskin xi all in 1 year? um....idk wut2 say..
who do i trust? me, thats who..

faddy and AirJordanXVIII these haven't been OFFICIALLY confirmed and you kids are already hating cuz I said I'm str8 off 2010 quality ?

I cop for what the shoe is WORTH TO ME.... I don't pay retail and ride the hype wave like the rest of you soggy-diapers.... clear the line 4real

and if u read my post I said the Concords are overrated, meaning I AM NOT INTERESTED. Cool Grey XI w/ 2010 quality= NO RETAIL

For all you teenagers, rookies, and newbies, there is a better way to go about this forum. All the hating and negativity is counter-productive....

peace be unto you troubled young souls

glasses.gif

Can anyone confirm this guys bs?? Untill I hear some confirmation I refuse to be excited my 3s are commin forget the 11s

Originally Posted by AntBanks81

Man they are killing it in 2010 so far and we only 10 days in...Those both might require double coppage

I do remember GG saying that 2009 will make it rain and 2010 will be the flood.
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by Mr NikeTalk

bad quality tho =(

Please don't start with cdp mold, cdp mold, cdp mold cdp mold.
roll.gif

I just hope these don't hit for $175 again. I prefer concords and cool greys over space jams, so it could almost justify it for me, but damn, this is gonnabe one hell of a year...

yay,yay,yay,yay,yay,yay,yay,yay,yay,yay,yay,yay,yay,yay,yay,yay,yay,yay,yay,yay,yay,yay,yay,yay,yay,yay,yay,yay,yay,yayay,yay,yay,yay,yay,yay,yay,yay,yay,yay,y,yay,yayyay,yay,yay,yay,yay,yay,yay,yay,yay,yay,,yay,yay,yay,yay,yay,yay,yay,yay,yay,yay,yay,yay,yay,yay,yay,yay,yay,yay,yay,yay,yay,yay,yay,yay,yay,yyay,yay,yay,yay,yay,yay,yay,yay,yay,yay,ay,yay,yay,yay,yay,yay,yay,yay,yay,yay,yay,yyay,yay,yay,yay,yay,yay,yay,yay,yay,yay,ay,yay,yay,yay,yay,yay,yay,yay,yay,yay,yay,yay,yay,yay,yay,yay,yyay,yay,yay,yay,yay,yay,yay,yay,yay,yay,ayyyay,yay,yay,yay,yay,yay,yay,yay,yay,yay,ay,yay,yay,yay,yay,yay,yay,yay,yay,yay,,yay,yay,yay,yay,yay,yay,yay,yay,yay,yay,yay,yay,yay,yay,yay,yay,yay,yay,yay,yyyayyay,yay,yay,yay,yay,yay,yay,yay,yay,yay,,yay,yay,yay,yay,yay,yay,yay,yay,yay,ay,yay,yay,yay,yay,yay,yay,yay,yay,yay,ay,yay,yay,yay,yay,yay,

Back
Top Bottom