Concord and Cool Grey XIs this year. PRODUCT CODE ON PG 1.

Originally Posted by Mr NikeTalk

For those individuals in doubt, these shoes can be confirmed using their 2010 product style #'s

That would work, if we had a style code for the Concords.    CG's are confirmed, Concords haven't gotten a solid confirmation.

I don't know how many purrs I am getting, but special thanks 2 those that got a post count boost for sharing their thoughts in the matter

Realistically, I would say 7 purrs is good

2 pair miniumum on each for me ....I been need a pair .... I needed a pair isnce the early 2000's

strait cool grey's confirmed, i wish the concords would come out tho, i doubt hes bringin out both so maybe concords next year?

were the first cool greys more expensive than the other retro 11s? Do the non-mesh ones retail for more?

Damn it. Jordan brand is going to take all my money this year. Why are they coming out all the good shoes.
One of the thing about 11s though is that they are not as comfortable as I hope them to be.
I own a pair of CDP bred xi and they are not that comfortable. Is that only the breds or all XIs?

Tried to make something quick.
wkrbz6.jpg

20pyr81.jpg

this time im def going to sell mine before they retro.. my ds og SJ are going on the market soon too!

Originally Posted by Sheddy69

were the first cool greys more expensive than the other retro 11s? Do the non-mesh ones retail for more?
all retailed same
however these upandcoming cool greys will retail for $ 175
ohwell.gif
frown.gif
eyes.gif
mad.gif
sick.gif
frown.gif

I will enjoy this butchered re-re-re-tro-re-re-re-retro
ohwell.gif
pimp.gif
nerd.gif
eyes.gif
roll.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif

I want 2 be the Nike Talker with most personal pairs

i used to be one of those ppl that was like bring on the retros... but now every schlameil is gonna be walking around with concords and cool greys on...
oh well more shoes to be rocked i guess

Back
Top Bottom