Confession: I'm an NT Lurker Vol. How many more out there?

Hi, my name is Jhey. I've been addicted to NT for about 7 years now. 
It's a part of my daily routine. Google chrome, automatic tabs with e-mail, NT, and google page for searches. 
glasses.gif

Who else is out there!? 

Originally Posted by Sweettooth 17

7 years though....

thats a lie
laugh.gif

all lurkers say that so they can make it seem like they are OG's or something.

nerd.gif

lurker here, had an old account since 07 when i used to be a lot more active but then it got banned. ever since i made this new username i havent really gotten around to posting that much

i started surfing NT about 7 years ago but it took like a year to get an account....
so I've been lurking for about six years.

I considered myself a lurker with my post count but dog you have 4 post in 7 years, that just crazy...

Wow, so much hate...

Let's see, I'm 25, Graduated in 2005. Discovered NT when I was a Junior. So 2004. I still remember the EKIN702 Days.

Don't really have much proof I guess, not that I really have to. NT just entertains me. I remember when the whole "vibe" was positive. Now it's just a lot bashing, hating, and WSHH videos. lol

I lurked from when the white cement 3 released in 03 until around 07...I mean, he might be telling the truth.

Some of us are too lazy or forget to apply on the first Monday of a month (or whatever it is).

Originally Posted by ninongjhey

Wow, so much hate...

Let's see, I'm 25, Graduated in 2005. Discovered NT when I was a Junior. So 2004. I still remember the EKIN702 Days.

Don't really have much proof I guess, not that I really have to. NT just entertains me. I remember when the whole "vibe" was positive. Now it's just a lot bashing, hating, and WSHH videos. lol

and how do you plan to change that?

@Kramer...

Why not post? Honestly I get enough entertainment from just reading what everyone else has to say. I get a lot of good laughs from a lot of these guys.

@dluck
My previous name on here was trewpleya15. I think I had about 300 posts on that one. Then I requested for another one, I outgrew that name. It sounded so lame to me. lol

Originally Posted by oidreez

Wow, so much hate...

and how do you plan to change that?
No plans to change it all...I'll be reading what you guys post no matter what. 
ohwell.gif

Wow, so much hate...

I remember when the whole "vibe" was positive.   
I've been here since 2003 and I have never witnessed this positive vibe you speak of.

I just joined a few months ago and I find myself lurking a lot because I don't feel like my posts have much validity to them since my post count is low, but at the same time I don't want to be seen as one of the guys who is just posting to up their count. Catch 22 FTL
frown.gif

Originally Posted by FIRST B0RN

Wow, so much hate...

I remember when the whole "vibe" was positive.   
I've been here since 2003 and I have never witnessed this positive vibe you speak of.
Ok, you're right. There was never a time when everyone was respectful to each other.  And I don't want to make it sound like NT is now bad, or evil.  But it HAS changed, and you can't deny that.  
Before, you post something that's corny, some will make fun of you, some will just laugh, period.

Now, don't you dare do that.... Or it'll be a whole thread clowning on you. 

I lurked since I was like in 7th grade back in 2005, didn't really pick back up till HS though.

Then finally applied for an account the end of my soph. year in 2008.

Didn't start actually posting till this year though, my soph. year in college.

Originally Posted by bwrestler15

I just joined a few months ago and I find myself lurking a lot because I don't feel like my posts have much validity to them since my post count is low, but at the same time I don't want to be seen as one of the guys who is just posting to up their count. Catch 22 FTL
frown.gif
 I feel you man. Also, not to belittle myself, but I always catch myself saying why would these guys care what I have to say? So I just move on... onto the next funny video posted, or something appreciation post. haha

I believe you, i recently just started back posting because i'm done with school & have a lot of time 
on my hands since the job market sucks...  
frown.gif

Back
Top Bottom