Confession: I'm an NT Lurker Vol. How many more out there?

Originally Posted by ninongjhey

Originally Posted by oidreez

Wow, so much hate...

Let's see, I'm 25, Graduated in 2005. Discovered NT when I was a Junior. So 2004. I still remember the EKIN702 Days.

Don't really have much proof I guess, not that I really have to. NT just entertains me. I remember when the whole "vibe" was positive. Now it's just a lot bashing, hating, and WSHH videos. lol

and how do you plan to change that?
No plans to change it all...I'll be reading what you guys post no matter what. 
ohwell.gif
Suck me, beautiful.

Originally Posted by bwrestler15

I just joined a few months ago and I find myself lurking a lot because I don't feel like my posts have much validity to them since my post count is low, but at the same time I don't want to be seen as one of the guys who is just posting to up their count. Catch 22 FTL
frown.gif
 I feel you man. Also, not to belittle myself, but I always catch myself saying why would these guys care what I have to say? So I just move on... onto the next funny video posted, or something appreciation post. haha

True story. That's what I do everytime haha. I do love NT though, brings a lot of laughs! 
roll.gif

I like these post. I can’t imagine how many people lurk on NT. I lurked from 2002 +$$ until I finally joined in '08 I think I have like 40 post. I’m still on NT everyday though.

I just joined a few months ago and I find myself lurking a lot because I don't feel like my posts have much validity to them since my post count is low, but at the same time I don't want to be seen as one of the guys who is just posting to up their count. Catch 22 FTL
frown.gif
 I feel you man. Also, not to belittle myself, but I always catch myself saying why would these guys care what I have to say? So I just move on... onto the next funny video posted, or something appreciation post. haha
indifferent.gif

so you don't post? smh

frown.gif
laugh.gif
i know this feel
but i still post anyways mostly in threads about things i like

lol dude i've been here since fall 04. mostly read the jb forums and sb forums. started lurking general in like 07 and never left.

I have proof though... I think

Nah, and you giving me the stone face don't even bother me...

I guess I'm just the quiet/shy type. And no vtech/columbine type quiet either... I have a life. lol

Originally Posted by Michael Kelso

lol dude i've been here since fall 04. mostly read the jb forums and sb forums. started lurking general in like 07 and never left.

I have proof though... I think
2004?! Where's your proof at?? Duck tales! This a lie....
laugh.gif
 j/k 

I understand people lie here all the time, but I don't feel the need to lie to a bunch of strangers. Let the ducktalers be ducktalers, it's more entertaining that way anyway... 

I guess it's about time to start posting again...
happy.gif
 joined in -05, was away for a few years but been lurking again lately... NT 
pimp.gif

ive been on since freshman year of high school my friend purplenurple1414 got me into this and iss, but now im in my 3rd year of college and only check nt everyday for news and lawls
grin.gif

Yea. You haven't had one opinion to post or funny remark or gif or story or question or anything in 7 years? Like wth?

Lol I posted before but then changed my username because I didn't like it (h15sw89). So I went back to lurking.

Damn I signed up the moment I discovered NT, don't see how people can't post with some of the hilarity here.

Well, I accumulated around 300 posts in my older name. So that was me maybe starting a thread twice and commenting on posts on the rest of them.

This name is about... a month old maybe? Maybe I'll start posting now? who knows...

I do a lot of lurking while I'm at work, so I don't have that much time to "follow" threads. I read, work, then read whenever I can again. If I post, I would probably be too distracted and do even less work than I do now. Kinda like... right now. lol

Originally Posted by Michael Kelso

Lol I posted before but then changed my username because I didn't like it (h15sw89). So I went back to lurking.

My name was trewpleya15... smh. I was 15 when I made it. 15 is also my number. 10 years later, it's not as cool as I remember it. 
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by B fr3sh

been lurking since 06, joined in 08, hardly post *kanye shrug*

I'm pretty much the same. Lurked since 06, created account in 09 (I think), hardly post either. Meh.

Back
Top Bottom