Confessions

- Deleted all social media ( twitter, facebook, instagram) , no cell phone since june 2013.

- Trust is meaningless :\
same here, I deleted all that stuff back in 2011. you buggin' about not having a phone tho :lol:

Play on Pinot Noir? If so, I like it.

I no longer enjoy beer or hard liquor. Strictly red wine.

I'll probably never love another woman after a past college ex.

Using women is not as fun or honorable as it seems.
:wow:
likewise brotha
I don't drink alcohol anymore, I do enjoy wine on special occasions though. I agree that using women is not as fun as it seems, but it is widely glorified in the media. :smh:

Last edited:
21 y.o. in college with 3 semesters left and I'm at the point where I just want to get the **** out.

I would be 22 when I graduate, turning 23 a few months after.

Thought about changing my major, but it'd set me back and I'd be 24 when I graduate. That **** is old to me.

I just wanna get the **** out. Feel like I'm getting old.

Starting to feel that pressure of graduating.

Funny thing is, I have great grades. Pulled a 3.8 this semester with no effort, my overall GPA is a 3.75. It's not a matter of me passing/failing, it just seems like this **** is taking forever.

Last edited:
Funny thing is he'll look back 10-15 years from now and realize just how young he was. 21 years old you're still a baby. Plan out what you really want to do, focus, hunker down and do it.

Last edited:
21 y.o. in college with 3 semesters left and I'm at the point where I just want to get the **** out.

Thought about changing my major, but it'd set me back and I'd be 24 when I graduate. That **** is old to me.

Funny thing is, I have great grades. Pulled a 3.8 this semester with no effort, my overall GPA is a 3.75. It's not a matter of me passing/failing, it just seems like this **** is taking forever.

Don't look at how far you have to go or worry about how you'll judge yourself for finishing your degree when you finally do, there's an entire world of people that will do that for you so save your efforts for what really matter.

Go for whatever it is you really want to see & do, the time doesn't matter man just think about the journey. If whatever you're going after will make you truly happy then the journey itself will be fulfilling enough for your soul where it won't matter how much time you actually spend doing what it is you're doing. And if you can't get yourself happy & excited thinking about reaching that end goal that will make you happy...maybe you should reevaluate why you want that goal in the first place & how you're going about it.

Life isn't about what happens, it's about how you react to what happens. In this case you're graduating when you turn 24 if you make the change you want to, all you have to do is have a plan for what you're wanting to do when you graduate & be honest with yourself toward why you want to make that change. As long as you be true with that you can't make a bad move. Put yourself first man, not what you think you'll feel, not what you think others will feel, not anything else other than what you want & how you want to go about making it happen. That's your primary concern.

22 and feeling old? enjoy the last of it.
I wish I could go back and do it over again. Lots of things I would change.

I'm mid 20's, almost late 20's bracket and working overseas at the moment because I can't find a job in my career back home.
All my friends are doctors, have their own places, own cars, getting engaged, married, and I have nothing to show except some money in the bank. That is feeling old because I have basically made no progress in terms of a career back home.

C Money 88 speaks the truth. Repped

Last edited:
I posted here a while back. I'm still struggling with my accident I had months ago. One girl died, the other girl one arm is disabled. I ask God everyday why he didn't take me. I don't know why they ran in front of my car. I live with guilt every day. I've accepted that I will always feel like this. It's been two years since I've graduated from grad school. I finally feel ready to take my boards. If it's not my time my faith will still remain. Anyways, I hope y'all boys have a good day.

Laul were at ?

China.

Going home for good this summer. g/f waiting for me and pretty much put my life in North America on hold. At least I'll have some money and life experience. When I went home for vacation last summer, being home just felt that much sweeter. You appreciate the small things.

I posted here a while back. I'm still struggling with my accident I had months ago. One girl died, the other girl one arm is disabled. I ask God everyday why he didn't take me. I don't know why they ran in front of my car. I live with guilt every day. I've accepted that I will always feel like this. It's been two years since I've graduated from grad school. I finally feel ready to take my boards. If it's not my time my faith will still remain. Anyways, I hope y'all boys have a good day.

Keep your head up man. Not much else you could've done to prevent it.

Thinking about breaking up with my girl. Great girl and everything, but she really gets on my nerves sometimes and tries to make me feel guilty when she does something nice for me. She can be a manipulator.

Have you talked to her about this?

Last edited:
I'm with a married woman and I don't want it to end... She just knows how to so stuff that other woman don't do, I saw a picture of her kid and husband.. I felt nothing.

I'm getting off on the feeling of her cheating on her husband. The other day she saw my eyes were red and she started to ask questions about it, I said what are you my mother? She's blowing me in back of her car and she says do I look like your mother now... I came.

Like I don't even know anymore, who says that and why do I like it...

Leaving for my dorm next month, I might make the drive back just for her, I just hope I don't fall for her

youre still messing with that broad...oh man :lol:

I'm with a married woman and I don't want it to end... She just knows how to so stuff that other woman don't do, I saw a picture of her kid and husband.. I felt nothing.

I'm getting off on the feeling of her cheating on her husband. The other day she saw my eyes were red and she started to ask questions about it, I said what are you my mother? She's blowing me in back of her car and she says do I look like your mother now... I came.

Like I don't even know anymore, who says that and why do I like it...

Leaving for my dorm next month, I might make the drive back just for her, I just hope I don't fall for her

youre still messing with that broad...oh man :lol:

If she's not ******g you, she's ******g someone else... That doesn't bother me anymore... As far as the mother stuff, IDK, that's weird...

Confession # idk17ithink:

I hate my friends, all of them. I've only had two real good homies and they're gone. one moved to Houston and was making the move back but got his gf pregnant and now he's over there for good and the other is busy with his new family, I just let him do his thing. I went from having hundreds of friends to zero in about four years, I use to go all over LA/SoCal every weekend to chill with people. I'm not much of a "party-er" anymore, got that out of my system way too young. all my friends party still, nothing wrong but that's all they look forward to, going to a damn house to drink and smoke. I rather go out to a bar or cruise to another city. if I was into partying again then I would have plenty of friends but they all act like kids. then when I do go out the attention is on me, like "omg, where have you been!?" "stop hiding" blah blah blah, I hate attention. then my mom is always asking why I don't get a gf, I tell her I don't want one but in reality I'm kinda scared. I've only loved one girl (my ex) in my life and got screwed over. I go out and have some beautiful girls looking at me (I wonder why bc I'm ugly) smiling asking me to dance or talk or giving me some kind of hint but instead I drink whiskey and go on pondering about the skate shop I hope one day of opening when I get back on my feet. my mom works with a girl that I went to high school with, the girl is always asking for me, my mom tells her we should hang out but she tells my mom I just need to ask her. she's a real nice girl, pretty, hardworking and her and my mom are super chill and I could see myself with that girl for a long time but instead I'm just sitting here on a saturday night in the confessions thread #NT. I think it's bc I'm jobless, my self confidence is really low and the urge to meet or talk to girls is at a low. I have girls throwing the yambs at my face but I choose to ignore them, idk why. on thursday some girl wanted to bone but I chose to go skate instead. all I think about is my dream of opening a skate shop one day, and I feel a girl will ruin that for me.

I'm dead broke, carless and jobless and have no means of income coming in, I've been skateboarding and traveling cali this whole year, maybe bc it's the end of the year and some senses are kicking in but I should have saved all that money 
sick.gif

I hate my friends, all of them. I've only had two real good homies and they're gone. one moved to Houston and was making the move back but got his gf pregnant and now he's over there for good and the other is busy with his new family, I just let him do his thing. I went from having hundreds of friends to zero in about four years, I use to go all over LA/SoCal every weekend to chill with people. I'm not much of a "party-er" anymore, got that out of my system way too young. all my friends party still, nothing wrong but that's all they look forward to, going to a damn house to drink and smoke. I rather go out to a bar or cruise to another city. if I was into partying again then I would have plenty of friends but they all act like kids. then when I do go out the attention is on me, like "omg, where have you been!?" "stop hiding" blah blah blah, I hate attention. then my mom is always asking why I don't get a gf, I tell her I don't want one but in reality I'm kinda scared. I've only loved one girl (my ex) in my life and got screwed over. I go out and have some beautiful girls looking at me (I wonder why bc I'm ugly) smiling asking me to dance or talk or giving me some kind of hint but instead I drink whiskey and go on pondering about the skate shop I hope one day of opening when I get back on my feet. my mom works with a girl that I went to high school with, the girl is always asking for me, my mom tells her we should hang out but she tells my mom I just need to ask her. she's a real nice girl, pretty, hardworking and her and my mom are super chill and I could see myself with that girl for a long time but instead I'm just sitting here on a saturday night in the confessions thread #NT. I think it's bc I'm jobless, my self confidence is really low and the urge to meet or talk to girls is at a low. I have girls throwing the yambs at my face but I choose to ignore them, idk why. on thursday some girl wanted to bone but I chose to go skate instead. all I think about is my dream of opening a skate shop one day, and I feel a girl will ruin that for me.
I'm dead broke, carless and jobless and have no means of income coming in, I've been skateboarding and traveling cali this whole year, maybe bc it's the end of the year and some senses are kicking in but I should have saved all that money 
sick.gif

1) Make the skateshop happen. how you going to come up with the funds for it? how are you going to make connections?
2) Lots of places were hiring for the holidays. I guess it might be too late now, but never know. Gotta start somewhere. Even if its at the bottom. Does your mom's work hire?
3) Did you finish post-secondary school?

Reactions: Ox.

sick.gif

1) Make the skateshop happen. how you going to come up with the funds for it? how are you going to make connections?
2) Lots of places were hiring for the holidays. I guess it might be too late now, but never know. Gotta start somewhere. Even if its at the bottom. Does your mom's work hire?
3) Did you finish post-secondary school?
All of these were points/questions I was going to have

Start with trying to get a job, it'll help to instill that work ethic back into your life and you'll earn money to pay for your expenses and you could start saving money.

As for the girls you're ignoring them because you're scared like you said. If you're comfortable with it start spending some time with that one girl if she's a great girl like you said, especially since it sounds like she's interested. It doesn't have to be dates or anything, so work on it slowly and in turn it'll hopefully help you to regain your trust in girls again.

sick.gif

Ox, you sound really dedicated to this skate shop. I feel like you can make it happen, but like our fellow NTers said, you have to start somewhere, just get a job, any job.

sick.gif

Ox, you sound really dedicated to this skate shop. I feel like you can make it happen, but like our fellow NTers said, you have to start somewhere, just get a job, any job.

This.

But more importantly, first thing you need to do is step your confidence game up.

Shouldn't be calling yourself ugly.

Currently in the process of ditching a group of friends as inconspicuously as possible! 

I used to be really close with them but now i feel like i don't want to be discussing ***** we've been talking about since we were teens and i don't want to conform to them lots ***** standards. They think so local, never discuss anything serious, the friendships are more superficial and less genuine than i have with my circle from my area and they care more about the likes they get on social media over making real connection in the real world!

I feel like we have only been forced to be 'friends' because we all used to party in the same place - pretty much how we all met.

Plus they're all so damn reliate on me, like NO ONE in that circle ever takes initiative to suggest or do anything!! i.e. i always have to suggest where we should go party/eat, i gotta sort out guest list, i have to organise group outings etc worst part is I'm the youngest out of all of them!!

So basally in my efforts to be inconspicuous in severing ties (i don't want any drama and I'm known to 'disappear and do me' frequently but this time its for good lol) I'm not replying to texts, partaking in group messages, laying low off instagram, hanging with people i deem like minded and basically avoiding them lol 

I feel like this is 100% for the greater good, wish me luck!

I'm torn about how I feel about the idea of just going ghost from people you call your friends. On one hand, it doesn't really see realistic to straight up tell them you're not ******g with them anymore, on the other I know whats its like to be on the other end of that(when a friend of yours goes ghost). Are are fine with potentially burning bridges with all of them? Because there is a good chance that will happen. Instead, do you think you could still keep in touch but just do your own thing from now on?

Last edited:
not trying to criticize but they'll definitely notice and talk negatively of you regardless of how you distance yourself.

Back
Top Bottom