Confessions

Just trying to do my best for this semester & find a part-time job. Summer felt underwhelming but for some reason has me motivated to do well this fall

I used to have this crush on this girl from college. I dont anymore. She got fat. Hung out with her a couple of days ago. Still dig her personality. Lol what do?

How big??

Is is that big of a deal??

Creeped on my ex's FB for the first time in a year.

Havent seen her in a year.

Little feels bubbled up.
mean.gif

indifferent.gif

She got badder.
mean.gif

I ran over a rabbit this morning. I feel terrible. It was awful. He ran right in front of me. I couldn't stop in time but was hoping he would so in the middle. Instead I heard " thump. thump. " :smh:

For the most part I don't care what people think about me, except for how I dress and my body.  My personality Im happy with but as far as appearance I have a lot to work on and my current wardrobe and physique cause me daily anxiety.  I'm working on it but it still burns the back of my brain whenever I'm in public and I just feel shabbier than everyone else.

How big??

Is is that big of a deal??

Creeped on my ex's FB for the first time in a year.

Havent seen her in a year.

Little feels bubbled up.
mean.gif

indifferent.gif

She got badder.
mean.gif
Damn. When she gets badder its a damn wrap. Got dudes looking for a job at Facebook.

A couple years back me and my homie took a trip to L.A. And stayed at this girls house he was feelin for the weekend. Him and her started to mess around and one thing led to another and they took it to the guest room. I found her black panties on the floor with the wet stains and took a sniff. No damns given.

I need to make a set of goals..from daily, weekly, monthly,etc...something that keeps me motivated to do better

this is how i feel

im on cruise control right now, im gonna take a power nap, i feel depressed

or i could just need food because ive yet to eat today

Last edited:
I realize now that I need more patience with my efforts to curb my depression and that it may take longer than I expected. I would quickly get frustrated when I tried something and it didn't work right away. I feel reinvigorated to keep moving forward even though thoughts of suicide are still a common thing for me. My biggest concern is allowing the lows to interfere with what I need to do.

There is none. You personally have to make a reason yourself. Stay up fam. I dont know your situation, whether you dont have the things you want or if you have it all and just bored. Create stuff.

Im on cruise control too. Might have to change that. I think comtracts at my job are going to end next year and I need to get ready for it. When I search about other job openingsfor my tutle, it just doesnt interest me to do the same **** somewhere else. Im just coasting at my job just cause its there, lax half the time and waiting for my next bonus. But in reality im a lazy bunghole. Im browsing through useless entertainment before bed and get depressed because I realize I didnt do anything productive for a long term goal.

I used to have this crush on this girl from college. I dont anymore. She got fat. Hung out with her a couple of days ago. Still dig her personality. Lol what do?

I dont like my city. I want to move to a city that has more people like me but scared to make a dent in my savings if it fails. And **** snow.

I feel like I missed out on a lot because I always thought it would eventually be handed to me in the future.

i know your feels man, i know your feels

i also got this girl whose personality i love...................cute face also but her body doesnt arouse me at all smh

sucks

mangudai954 i know those feels also, sigh......

Last edited:
U gotta let go of your parents.

Tru story
My mom straight left the philipines at a young age because her dad was REALLY strict.....she left her 5 sisters and 4 brothers....everything... Her dad said go ahead and leave he doesnt care so she gotta plane ticket.
Her dad was a big time police officer over there and wen her flight was about to leave he delayed it and went on board to hug her.
U gotta do your own thing.

Im not saying bounce lol just sumthin to think about.

Last edited:
Yeah. Forget about pleasing ur parents... I never feel bad disappointing my folk. I don't care when they get mad at me etc etc. .they the only ppl that have to forgive u .

it's too damn early in the morning to feel depressed as ****.

should i just quit my job just so pops would stop making me his punching bag?

i'm considering it JUST to please him so he would love me at least a little bit.

i just ******* can't take it anymore! sometimes i just want to off himself so he can get all this $$$$$$$$$ and he won't be so angry at me anymore! his life would be so much better!

mean.gif

If parents don't act like parents theyre not parents, cut him off.

I cut off plenty of famb bc theyre shady, grimy people. That Family label doesnt mean ish if they dont act like it.

F his life, prioritize yours.

If you quit your job, youre basically guaranteed to live under his roof. Stack your money , then dip. Have a plan.

This

And the closer you are to moving out the happier you'll get then his words will be nothing an hearing his mouth will be light work

You can do it shoyru

Save you checks every penny if you can

Seems like your pops wants total control of your decisions. As others stated, u should try to remove yourself from the situation. Or do you get satisfaction from his negative attention? In a weird way it happens a lot

Not really a confession but I gave up organized religion about two years ago. Mentally I've never felt so free in my life. Truly believe life begins when the church ends. I do believe in a god. But Christianity can kick rocks

^^ Ain't that the truth. My confession is that one of my biggest fears is actually falling back into that brainwash. I sit back & see that my people are literally zombies to an institution that is completely illogical and force fed to us by murders, rapists & just complete scum of the earth. Sat in the barbershop last week & during conversation a Pastor says "kill them all, men women and children just like such and such did in the bible. In regards to ISIS/Iraqi situation. A pastor bruh, I just can't even.

That **** is all a joke & I can't agree more that the mental freedom I gained due to walking away from Christianity has been like none other. To be able come to my own conclusions about the meaning of this all, it's truly a beautiful thing.

Talk about religion ?

Last summer I went back to my old neighborhood to talk to my elderly neighbors
Called my brother I pick me up and when I got into the car I saw the guy my brother was enemies with in the front seat (my bro went into this dudes house and stole all of his games n game systems)

Kinda shocked to see both of them in the same car or just getting along

So I get to catching up with him and he gets to talking about he raps and has his own studio n stuff so I decided to go see it

My bro left so it was just me and him talking about rap and stuff

Then he tells me he's a Christian rapper and I was like oh...... Ok cool

So for about an two hours go by an he gets to telling me how Christianity really works

I'm intrigued so for about a month I kept visiting him to learn about the religion and he got really deep on how sins and god thinks of people and I started to not like what I was hearing what he was telling me

You wouldn't get into something you don't like would you?

So I don't practice Christianity , wouldn't say I'm atheist but I don't know bout all this religion stuff so I decide to go by my own rules n morals Nahm sayin?

Sorry for the walk of text people :lol:

Back
Top Bottom