Confessions

i attempted suicide on Tuesday. Didn't hurt myself but I came very close. Didn't get hospitalized but my parents took my gun.

I'm just tired of everything.
Keep your head up and don't go down that road man, your young fam, flourish. You have a lot to look forward too, I remember you posting about proving everyone wrong, keep that as your motivation because you know you're capable of doing more.

Does anyone ever feel like life is fake? I have a real hard time convincing myself that what I am doing right now is real. There will be times where everything just feels like an endless dream and it sucks. 

I pick my nose allll the time. But Id rather have a clean nose. When someone is talking to me and there's a viewable booger in their nostril, I have to walk away immediately.
This post made me think of....

But for real tho... you cant just let them know they got a bat peekin out the cave?

Reconnected with a good old friend of mine, I mentioned how I miss how things used to be and how I always thought highly of her, obviously I know she isn't the same person she was years ago but I thought of the comment as a good thing

frown.gif
 came off in the wrong way to her  
mean.gif
, is it wrong for me to miss people of the past? Cause secretly I do

Last edited:

Reconnected with a good old friend of mine, I mentioned how I miss how things used to be and how I always thought highly of her, obviously I know she isn't the same person she was years ago but I thought of the comment as a good thing

frown.gif
 came off in the wrong way to her  
mean.gif
, is it wrong for me to miss people of the past? Cause secretly I do
na we all do. if she changed for the worst just cut her off.

Man just show them you're happy to see them, save the mushy stuff.

This.

You probably did 1 of 2 things.

Made things awkward and uncomfortable for her or you hit her in the feels, meaning she had feelings for you back then and now you express yours.

Last edited:
Being family man can be so tough at times. I want to live two lives so badly. The ***** in me is still alive, but I try staying away from strange just because of the possible consequences. The closest compromise I can make is the strip club and even then that temptation can become real at times.

Stay single my friends

AntBanks81.......little things you have said here and there ive seen you post on NT. Seems like it drains you. You regret the family life? I think about it everyday.....its just not for everybody. Could stem from bein a lil selfish or not trusting myself. I want but dont want. Regardless....not ready for it yet.

Last edited:
Al, I'm a selfish person. I'm much better than I was when younger, but I have so much more to work on. I think it's a beautiful thing to wake up and ask the kids about their dreams and movie nights with the family. However, I still like being out. I still love taking trips. I guess I just have more growing up to do in this role.

If you're not ready, don't force it. If you don't have kids, take all the time you want. For me, it was about providing the same structure that my sister and I had growing up. I didn't buy into the "don't do it for kids talk" IMO that's garbage. Kids don't ask to be born so if you bring them here you should provide the best environment for them to develop.

Does anyone ever feel like life is fake? I have a real hard time convincing myself that what I am doing right now is real. There will be times where everything just feels like an endless dream and it sucks. 
What if the matrix was real...

I know what yo mean though. Life struggles/obstacles is some how like movie of character who has to overcome these things to be successful or find what they are searching for, except your the protagonist. Perhaps that is the meaning of life...

My entire life in one photo
Feel like this a little bit everyday

Got memories that I can't stop thinking about from my childhood I have live with the rest of my life

I mourn it everyday at work since I can't listen to music while working anymore

**** gets me pissed everyday :smh:

Slowly and surely I'm gona make my adulthood a 180 of that

Why? If you don't mind sharing, that is.

Old girl is back and forth wit me. Shes unsure about us working things out even tho i said some real stuff. Its getting irritating more than anything

Been outta work for a month now. Hard as f to find one. Especially since im full time in college

I finish school in may. I mean next semester i only take 2 drawing classes. But im so over school now. Its annoying. And im tired of it

I havent been to the gym since i stopped working. And the gym is my 2nd home. Release stress. Get a killer workout and all that

But the biggest thing im dealing with is seeing my friends make moves. They have great jobs and cars. Im not even at their level and that bothers me a lot. Not working now since its impossible to find a job and i dont have a whip either (share with stepparent)

Are drugs bad? (Not talking about weed here... I'm talking about prescription pills, molly, psychedelics, etc.)

I'm aware the abuse of them can be terrible for a number of reasons especially depending on the individual and the "abuse" of them is a word in itself that can be left up for interpretation... but I honestly have felt like if one is knowledge about the effects each one has on their body in addition to being fully aware of the depression or "fall" (if you will) that is going to ensue during the come-down but makes a conscious decision they're fine with it and still choose to put the chemical in their body. What's the real harm? In 2014, should the possession of drugs truly be illegal? 

I know this discussion can go a number of ways but I've thought deeply about this a couple of times and a big part of me feels like if you self-medicate a couple times a month I think it's actually good for the mental... no different than alcohol, which in my eyes is nothing more than a regulated legal drug in itself.

Last edited:

Are drugs bad? (Not talking about weed here... I'm talking about prescription pills, molly, psychedelics, etc.)

I'm aware the abuse of them can be terrible for a number of reasons especially depending on the individual and the "abuse" of them is a word in itself that can be left up for interpretation... but I honestly have felt like if one is knowledge about the effects each one has on their body in addition to being fully aware of the depression or "fall" (if you will) that is going to ensue during the come-down but makes a conscious decision they're fine with it and still choose to put the chemical in their body. What's the real harm? In 2014, should the possession of drugs truly be illegal? 

I know this discussion can go a number of ways but I've thought deeply about this a couple of times and a big part of me feels like if you self-medicate a couple times a month I think it's actually good for the mental... no different than alcohol, which in my eyes is nothing more than a regulated legal drug in itself.
all can be done in moderation except for the highly addictive ones.

It's all relative to the person taking the drugs. Some people handle it better than others. I have a friend who could do multiple drugs at a time and still be functional but I also have another friend who will go into panic attacks and it can get bad.

all can be done in moderation except for the highly addictive ones.

It's all relative to the person taking the drugs. Some people handle it better than others. I have a friend who could do multiple drugs at a time and still be functional but I also have another friend who will go into panic attacks and it can get bad.
I agree with both statements... so today, should the possession of drugs truly be illegal? 

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom