Confessions

When it comes to drinking its a personal thing. You're not going to stop until you find what's making you drink so much. Hell, I used to put down a pint of whiskey before the night even jumped off. But it was all for the sake of fun, lowering inhibitions, trying to bag girls. Then I started blacking out and people were telling me I was doing stuff that completely embarrassed myself next day. That was huge because I pride myself on being a pretty good dude and for someone else to see me at my worst like that made me think twice about how much I consume. I still drink, and sometimes its more than I want to the next day but I've never gotten as bad as those blackout days

How is she on her second unwanted/unplanned pregnancy with you? That should not be happening in 2014.

I'm confused why dude has a attitude about the situation like she didn't already give up one of her kids and you're angry she's not in a rush to get rid of another

While I'm thankful for the fact that I got a roof over my head and clothes on my back, and I appreciate my family & my small circle of friends...I feel like my life just goes nowhere in particular and won't go anywhere anytime soon.

Every relationship I get into seems to blow up in my face or I **** it up somehow. I'm even at the point where I'm used to rejection. I don't even get sad/mad about it anymore. I just don't give a ****

I'm stuck at a job with cruddy pay with no signs of possible advancement. I've applied to so many other places but I get turned down every single time. But again I'm used to rejection so I don't get mad about it.

I spend most of my free time at home usually sleeping, exercising, or browsing the internet, rarely do I go out with friends unless it's something not involving the bar or club. Alot of the time they want to go to the bar or go clubbing and I have no interest in that at all(well I don't mind the bar sometimes). Not that kind of social person.

Prolly should be really depressed. I'm not. I'm a little depressed. Mostly just numb to the rest. Kinda just accept my life for what it is and try to make the most out of it.

Last edited:
**** school, man. Real talk. This college **** is taking years off my life. That and trying to distance myself from this chick who curved me has my stress levels extremely high. I really need to move back down south.

**** school, man. Real talk. This college **** is taking years off my life. That and trying to distance myself from this chick who curved me has my stress levels extremely high. I really need to move back down south.
School is not for everybody but honestly idk what my calling is all i know is i cant be doing what im doing now for the rest of my life , How old are you if you dont mind me asking , Man we got dudes out here that get curve on a regular but guess what they keep on shooting , dont ever let a chick control your emotions like that she's not even your girl at that ! Go out hunting for some new yambs

I'm starting to feel like school may not be for me. But I'm not sure what else to do. I gotta get out my mom's house, man. Asap.

I realize i'm pretty manipulative, and get away with the easier guided people. I say and ask things in a manner where I can control the outcome. But it frustrates me when it doesn't work with a higher level thinker. I don't even realize i'm doing it sometimes, I want to stop.

I'm getting to the point where I wanna choke out my mom's bf/youngest sis dad. I can't stand his lazy ***. :smh:
I can't call him a stepdad.

How many more years you have left? Whenever I get mad about school I just tell myself 5-6 years is way shorter than the rest of my life

I realize i'm pretty manipulative, and get away with the easier guided people. I say and ask things in a manner where I can control the outcome. But it frustrates me when it doesn't work with a higher level thinker. I don't even realize i'm doing it sometimes, I want to stop.

I do this as well... Definatly subconsciouslly

I........I don't get the moral of the story

But homie we know you tried and for that ,we thank you
smile.gif
pimp.gif
laugh.gif
Damn yall the moral is when your life is going in the wrong direction you have to make a big change in what youre doing if you want a change.  You gotta make a power move to change your current situation.  Then the ppl around you will see the change and treat you differently.  Come on yall cant get cliffs for everything.  If yall took heed half of yall wouldnt be crying over yall basic problems.

At my mates bucks party on the weekend his cousin grabs my nuts and tried to kiss me. I told him get ****** and im not that way, he kissed me on my cheek and my mate caught him out. Now I told his cousins, they do and don't believe me, almost like they think im tryna makeup a story or hide it or some ish. Hes lucky I didn't knock him.

Last edited:
Gotcha :

I........I don't get the moral of the story

But homie we know you tried and for that ,we thank you :smile: :pimp: :lol:

Damn yall the moral is when your life is going in the wrong direction you have to make a big change in what youre doing if you want a change.  You gotta make a power move to change your current situation.  Then the ppl around you will see the change and treat you differently.  Come on yall cant get cliffs for everything.  If yall took heed half of yall wouldnt be crying over yall basic problems.
:lol: gotcha

Already made my power moves
Got tired of being broke so I got off my *** n scoured the net for jobs

Now I'm working and stacking for my first car :pimp:

I do this as well... Definatly subconsciouslly
I would say I'm a grandmaster at this. whether or not I try to, but I agree with Mark Anthony when a higher level thinker or freethinker or critical thinker can see passed it. I have one friend who clicks on my intelligence level so well that we both see everything coming conversation and situation wise. I tried play the "game" against her but she's too smart. I call it another form of trolling but I do it out of my enjoyment in others pain. I know its bad but I can't help it. Just this halloween weekend I went to a rave with a friend and turned to a guy and pretty much told him he should get out of line to get his banana costume because it'll be dope. he followed orders to a T. He had already cut in line to begin to my knowledge and he was probably on molly or high. seeing him jump the fence and never see him again was hilarious... to me at least. yes I know i'm a bad person

I hate the feeling of bodyfat on my stomach, im lean but I can feel the tiniest bit of fat on my stomach and makes me wanna loose weight again, Im never gonna gain muscle if I live like this.

-****** around and got my girl pregnant and she dragging her feet on getting this abortion...I can tell she jealous of my BM because of my daughter and wanna have the kid but neither one of us in a position to have a baby. Everyday it's a different excuse on why she can't even go to the ******* doctor and get an ultrasound...she took the test like 3 weeks ago. She got another week before I stop being a gentleman about the situation.

-Soon as it's taken care of, she gotta get the **** on ASAP, it might be mental but I feel like she holding me back. We argue everyday because she's always saying stupid **** and she really don'realize how stupid she is.

-I'm starting to see I'm settling in every aspect of my life and becoming somebody I never would have imagined from just a year ago.

YOOOO WTF!!! lets keep it 1000 right now my G! This is nobody fault but yours for numerous reasons. You decided to stay in a BS relationship that you possibly knew for months that had no potential, on top of that you mad because you had unprotected SEX knowing the outcome could end like this. To add to the situation you get mad at her for not aborting the baby in a timely manner. Have you even sat down with her and see if she wanted to keep it or did you say EFF it and just think about yourself. you're SELFISH fam. real rap. cant be mad at nobody but yourself. You did this. Not her but you. You working backwards dog. You gonna get rid of her after she abort it.. lol should of did that months ago, or should of had protected sex. simple fix. Have you even considered what this could do to her mentally, or in the long run or even to the next guy she may talk to years from now. you could ruin her.. who knows but damn yo? nope im sure you haven't. Some of usl talk grown man ish but move like boys. Im just saying in general so don't start feeling a way. but SRS you need to reevaluate the way you do things. ONE

Last edited:
Haven't been able to look my mom in the face sometimes for a few weeks now

Wouldn't wish this feeling on anyone :smh:

At my mates bucks party on the weekend his cousin grabs my nuts and tried to kiss me. I told him get ****** and im not that way, he kissed me on my cheek and my mate caught him out. Now I told his cousins, they do and don't believe me, almost like they think im tryna makeup a story or hide it or some ish. Hes lucky I didn't knock him.

Damn.....was the guy drunk?

YOOOO WTF!!! lets keep it 1000 right now my G! This is nobody fault but yours for numerous reasons. You decided to stay in a BS relationship that you possibly knew for months that had no potential, on top of that you mad because you had unprotected SEX knowing the outcome could end like this. To add to the situation you get mad at her for not aborting the baby in a timely manner. Have you even sat down with her and see if she wanted to keep it or did you say EFF it and just think about yourself. you're SELFISH fam. real rap. cant be mad at nobody but yourself. You did this. Not her but you. You working backwards dog. You gonna get rid of her after she abort it.. lol should of did that months ago, or should of had protected sex. simple fix. Have you even considered what this could do to her mentally, or in the long run or even to the next guy she may talk to years from now. you could ruin her.. who knows but damn yo? nope im sure you haven't. Some of usl talk grown man ish but move like boys. Im just saying in general so don't start feeling a way. but SRS you need to reevaluate the way you do things. ONE

I never said it wasn't my fault. I take full responsibility for everything I did that led to the situation at hand. Not trying to be facetious but that's why pencils have erasers. Maybe my post came out wrong (blame it on me being off the henn and in my feels), but you making a lot of assumptions slime. It's easy to say "you should have had protected sex" or whatever....but c'mon let's be serious. If you using rubbers with your main chick you been with for YEARS, then Idk wtf y'all think y'all doing. I said we been on this level since 2011, why wouldn't I attempt to have a heart to heart with her? This not a lil random, this MY *****. You make decisions together in a relationship right? You damn right I'm upset she not going about it in a timely manner, if we talked and supposed to be on one accord about it then what's the hold up? the price only goes up the longer you wait and I'm the one that's paying for it..That makes me selfish? Working backwards? Working backwards would be bringing a kid into a potentially dysfunctional situation in which the ppl who actually have to take care of it are not prepared for. It's easy to say what could/should have been done, but hindsight is 20/20 and we in the situation now so.....Appreciate your perspective though [emoji]128175[/emoji]

Feeling down as of late cause the chick I used to be with left me for her best friend. I try to forget about her but I can't. She also has anger issues

went under the tattoo needle again on sunday. i promise myself my other thigh piece in 2 weeks will be my last one. :smh:  i'm just praying my family accepts me still. i mean if they loved me, they will, right?

suicidal thoughts are coming back at full speed. i just feel so worthless. i'm done, bruhs. 
Ain't u a female????
Ur dude ain't there for u
To take care of u In ur time of need???
I can be there for u baby
I'm serious
U can talk to me
We both stay in the bay
I can be just what u need
I can be the shoulder u lean on
Ur Rock
Ur foundation
I'm serious
I can make u feel better
It's cuddle season
I got u baby [emoji]128536[/emoji][emoji]128536[/emoji][emoji]128536[/emoji][emoji]128536[/emoji]

EDIT: either pm me or respond here
I'm telling u
I got u
for real
Mean it from the bottom of my heart
Not sure if u seen my previous post
But I can love u..............UNCONDITIONALLY

Back
Top Bottom