Confessions

One of my sisters died when I was a kid, my mom used to tell me about how we would hang out all the time back in the day, sadly I don't remember much of that , I just always wonder how things would be if she were still around today|I

RIP to your sister |I.

My eldest brother died when I was a kid too and I wonder the same thing |I.

Lost my job

Back to square one to look for another

Get my last check tonight and I won't have enough to fix my van :smh:

Waking up in the afternoon with nowhere to go sucks
I'm sorry to hear that man. What happened?
The company is in the process of bringing in new machines and renovating the warehouse so I guess money was getting tight ,so they let go of 2 people per shift :smh:

i'm stressed the **** out, man.

i tend to get depressed when i'm stressing out. my mind is going in circles. :smh:  

i just need to take a break from life for a week.

stress from what though??

i mean who in this here hasnt felt like that before?

but yea agree, sometimes you just need to recharge.....absolutely

i needed it also, im using PTO next week at work

Last edited:
Lost my phone with all my music on it and the tv/ Internet is off too
mean.gif
tired.gif
 This hurts

I'm not putting full effort in my college career and I know that is going to bite me in the *** 
mean.gif

Last edited:
went under the tattoo needle again on sunday. i promise myself my other thigh piece in 2 weeks will be my last one. :smh:  i'm just praying my family accepts me still. i mean if they loved me, they will, right?

suicidal thoughts are coming back at full speed. i just feel so worthless. i'm done, bruhs. 
Ain't u a female????
Ur dude ain't there for u
To take care of u In ur time of need???
I can be there for u baby
I'm serious
U can talk to me
We both stay in the bay
I can be just what u need
I can be the shoulder u lean on
Ur Rock
Ur foundation
I'm serious
I can make u feel better
It's cuddle season
I got u baby [emoji]128536[/emoji][emoji]128536[/emoji][emoji]128536[/emoji][emoji]128536[/emoji]

EDIT: either pm me or respond here
I'm telling u
I got u
for real
Mean it from the bottom of my heart
Not sure if u seen my previous post
But I can love u..............UNCONDITIONALLY

stress from what though??

i mean who in this here hasnt felt like that before?

but yea agree, sometimes you just need to recharge.....absolutely

i needed it also, im using PTO next week at work
school.

and i feel lonely.

i miss the physical presence of my bf and my friends from my old university. i have a bunch of friends here at home too, but it's just not the same. :frown:

Refer to my previous posts
I'm here for U and ONLY U
Pm me let's exchange numbers

A couple years back me and my homie took a trip to L.A. And stayed at this girls house he was feelin for the weekend. Him and her started to mess around and one thing led to another and they took it to the guest room. I found her black panties on the floor with the wet stains and took a sniff. No damns given.

I found it :lol: now Ima ight :pimp:

Breh, I lost my iPod yrs ago that had 32k cuts on it. That device was my only friend while going through a separation from my wife & kids, failure in trying out at a higher level for football and getting fired from my only job I ever had.
Good **** in finding that :smokin

Haven't been in the gym for three weeks :smh:

It coincides with it being cold as hell outside when I get off in the morning so I go to the crib and sleep :lol: smh

A couple years back me and my homie took a trip to L.A. And stayed at this girls house he was feelin for the weekend. Him and her started to mess around and one thing led to another and they took it to the guest room. I found her black panties on the floor with the wet stains and took a sniff. No damns given.
roll.gif

Savage

Whenever I drive by a Starbucks in the morning and see how long the drive-thru is, I kinda wish all those people would vanish from earth.
ohwell.gif

Haven't been in the gym for three weeks
mean.gif

It coincides with it being cold as hell outside when I get off in the morning so I go to the crib and sleep
laugh.gif
smh
I feel you. Been 2 months since vacation and haven't hit the gym since. And yes its too damn cold as* hell outside *rent is too damn high guy*  so i stay my  *** home and sip me some hot chocolate.....big big right? 

i feel my PTSD symptoms are coming back. especially the flashbacks and the anxiety attacks that i haven't had in two years. it's eating me up alive. sometimes i feel like i haven't really dealt with my past trauma the proper way. it's making me think of these most ridiculous conclusions and whatnot as to why the initial trauma happened in the first place...... and that makes me hate myself alot.

:smh: :x  

dont mean to evoke any of your past experiences but what was your traumatic event you experienced? i might relate..

Just ate 3 large KFC fries poorer in a bowl smothered with gravy as pop corn chicken. Smh. Feel guilty already #munchies

i feel my PTSD symptoms are coming back. especially the flashbacks and the anxiety attacks that i haven't had in two years. it's eating me up alive. sometimes i feel like i haven't really dealt with my past trauma the proper way. it's making me think of these most ridiculous conclusions and whatnot as to why the initial trauma happened in the first place...... and that makes me hate myself alot.

:smh: :x  

I feel like o relate to this a lot. I'll reply prop in the morn. Take care for now brp

Back
Top Bottom