Confessions

I want to tell shorty to take a thorough deep shower cus I wanna lick da balloon knot

I've failed my boards multiple times by a small
margin. I'm stressed out. Been with my girl for 2.5 years. She's a good one. Anyways, I take my boards again next week. I feel like if I fail this again I'm gonna lose her. Sometimes I feel like God has a curse on me. Few years back I was involved in an accident. One person died, other injured badly. My life has been tough ever since. I'm just asking God for a break!! I feel like folks are looking at me as a failure. I'm starting to envy my peers who are successful. My parents have been so supportive. I'm ready to get my life going...I had to write this to somebody. I had to let it out. What I'm really trying to say...is pray for me.

margin. I'm stressed out. Been with my girl for 2.5 years. She's a good one. Anyways, I take my boards again next week. I feel like if I fail this again I'm gonna lose her. Sometimes I feel like God has a curse on me. Few years back I was involved in an accident. One person died, other injured badly. My life has been tough ever since. I'm just asking God for a break!! I feel like folks are looking at me as a failure. I'm starting to envy my peers who are successful. My parents have been so supportive. I'm ready to get my life going...I had to write this to somebody. I had to let it out. What I'm really trying to say...is pray for me.

I wish you all the best in the boards and life in general fam. I believe in you :nthat:

Prayers up fam
Don't be mad at yourself and don't envy your successful peers. Everyone has their rough points in life. The way you get through it is what makes you who you are. Keep ya head up, pa

I'm in my feels man,doesn't feel goodman.

In the flip side I could get my first whip if I work overtime everyday for two months .

I'm in my feels man,doesn't feel goodman.

In the flip side I could get my first whip if I work overtime everyday for two months .

Overtime for 2 months? That's LIGHT fam. Go for it. 2 months will be April/May...nothing better than getting a new car when it's nice out. Strive for it, pa.

My dad just lost his job, without a second stream of income, my mom does not know what to do

No temptation has overtaken you except what is common to mankind. And God is faithful; he will not let you be tempted beyond what you can bear. But when you are tempted he will also provide a way out so that you can endure it. 1 Corinthians 10:13

God will never give you anything you can't handle. Keep you head up, it'll get better. Praying for you.

a couple things:

1) recognize your value at work. identify and ask for those things that will make your job easier and benefit the company. at the same time, start looking at other jobs.

2) don't trust a girl coming off a serious relationship. keep flirting with her if you want but find other girls. play the field. have fun. you have to be a bit of a jerk but do your thing.

3) get an exercise routine. this should really be #1 because it'll lead to other things getting better.

all in all, keep your head up. focus on a couple things first (maybe work and exercise). be a little selfish if you have to. at least for me that helps to get through these periods. and, if you're lucky enough to have good friends, lean on them for some help.

a couple things:

1) recognize your value at work. identify and ask for those things that will make your job easier and benefit the company. at the same time, start looking at other jobs.

2) don't trust a girl coming off a serious relationship. keep flirting with her if you want but find other girls. play the field. have fun. you have to be a bit of a jerk but do your thing.

3) get an exercise routine. this should really be #1 because it'll lead to other things getting better.

all in all, keep your head up. focus on a couple things first (maybe work and exercise). be a little selfish if you have to. at least for me that helps to get through these periods. and, if you're lucky enough to have good friends, lean on them for some help.

Repped. Greatly appreciated my man

Women think I lie to them because I have to put on a certain persona to get them to fall for me, my take on it is, I believe I try to get them to a point where it doesn't matter what I tell them.

I found the one and I think I'm going to have her move in. Scared, but I just feel the time is right. 

Last edited:
I haven't spoke to a woman (date/smash wise) since 17 :smh:

I'm 20 now :lol:

Two weekends ago I went to visit my pops Hoping for some father/son man to man talk
,I left very dissatisfied.its like he didn't take me seriously or we didn't "connect" ya know?

Since last summer I've been having deep thoughts about me and my moms relationship
I believe Her methods of raising me and my siblings were terrible and some of the things she said over the years and reckless stuff she said recently has me beginning to think differently of her. On top of that since I've been working i only see my mother for a few hours one day out of the week and the conversations aren't so pleasant.

I can't remember the last time I've truly been happy and attempting to think back when I was is truly depressing .

its ****** up I can share this with people I don't think I'll ever meet than with my family .

Last Saturday was the last day I've smoked and it's been harder for me to sleep since.

Oh boy :smh:

i got in a head-on collision last night air bag all that good stuff, key broke off in the ignition i think they cut something before car got towed away horn went crazy engine was running

neck.trap a lil tight, i refused to go to the hospital

i been playing lenny kravitz fly alway on repeat the last 20 mins

ppl keep telling me go to the hospital, i just wanna go to the gym right now

emt/firemen dudes kept tellin me how "jacked" i was when they were checking me out an asking questions

all i care about about is health and fitness at the end of the day when i strip everything down i guess, im more concerned about the gym then anything right now

gonna pop a motrin then make some phone calls

Last edited:
i got in a head-on collision last night air bag all that good stuff, key broke off in the ignition i think they cut something before car got towed away horn went crazy engine was running

emt/firemen dudes kept tellin me how "jacked" i was when they were checking me out an asking questions

all i care about about is health and fitness at the end of the day when i strip everything down i guess, im more concerned about the gym then anything right now

Take it easy homie.

The women situation is odd. Was chatting with a girl from my work. (Completely different department and we don't need ANY communication to go on with our jobs). She broke up with her BF of 3yrs recently and is hinting that she wants things to happen with me(relationship). She stays flirting with mad dudes though so I'm second guessing. Emotionally I might be too invested unfortunately. Then there's another girl with a child I have been seeing on and off. She never has free time though.

Health has been declining. Gained about 10 pounds, stressing led to anxiety and shortness of breath. This right here is probably the part I hate the most.
Girls fresh out of a long term relationship generally flirt a lot since they're missing the constant attention they became used to for a few years. Continue talking to her but be careful, you might end up a rebound. See if the way she treats you/views you is a little different than the other guys she flirts with.

Start exercising more. It'll get you back into shape and will help you burn off some of that stress.

Last edited:
absolutely dreading my new work project as of this coming monday...

i was initially offered the position but turned it down, however i feel like i was pushed into it my by current boss, so i reluctantly accepted...

I've never liked my job but been afforded many freedoms and easy assignments, that has ultimately led to a sense of complacency...

i have made past attempts at finding new employment, but got my *** kicked going through multiple rounds of interviews for a few places... i was considered a final candidate for a few, but ultimately couldn't close...that sense of rejection ****** with my head and since then, i haven't applied anywhere or reached out to any contacts ive made for possible employment referrals...
mean.gif

Last edited:
Girls fresh out of a long term relationship generally flirt a lot since they're missing the constant attention they became used to for a few years. Continue talking to her but be careful, you might end up a rebound. See if the way she treats you/views you is a little different than the other guys she flirts with.

Start exercising more. It'll get you back into shape and will help you burn off some of that stress.

Thanks for the input :pimp:
And it's a little hard seeing her tendencies with other dudes beyond flirting since I'm not around her that much. I have no idea whats going on in her phone/SM DMs so that's not the best sign

yea super take it easy I'm in school to be an Parmedic so I would advise to not hit gym for a week and going to the hospital is a good thing because they can further check you out like did you hurt something that's not visible to the eye... good luck dude

Yea you should always get checked out after a pretty bad accident even if you feel ok.

Dude once had internal injuries and didn't know so he ended up dropping dead

Yea you should always get checked out after a pretty bad accident even if you feel ok.

Dude once had internal injuries and didn't know so he ended up dropping dead

welp.........

i feel 100% fine today an i went to the gym last night

srs.

i figure that lil kink in my neck if i warmed up a lil and trained would go away an it did. honestly ive had more discomfort from sleeping on a couch armrest before

Back
Top Bottom