Confessions

I'm so ready to be done with my last two weed out classes

This semester I had Physics 2 and Organic Chemistry 2 and just felt like crap the entire time because even when I'd understand things my teacher would be the switcharoo and put the one exception to things on the tests. Just annoying man.

Least I'm doing well in my major specific class. Just need a break to be honest

Started a new job and the processes are extremely specific. I'm the youngest one in the office by 5 years. I've been there 2 days and the other guy they hired along with me started too. One of my references responded late which means I couldn't get my computer and everything set up so I've been trying to learn a system without actually being able to use it. The other guy has his and I feel like he's a step ahead already because he has the tools he needs to learn. I won't get my computer until next Monday

I just feel pressured to perform already two days in. I'm also already missing social events with my coworkers because I'm still in school. They went out to happy hour the first day on the job and I had class. So it's already hard to connect with them.

-I need to lose weight...and a haircut
-I need to do better in school
-I really just let myself go.

I need to get back to working out and eating healthy. I don't want to be an out of shape father to my new-born child and have a hard time playing with them. SMH.

Started a new job and the processes are extremely specific. I'm the youngest one in the office by 5 years. I've been there 2 days and the other guy they hired along with me started too. One of my references responded late which means I couldn't get my computer and everything set up so I've been trying to learn a system without actually being able to use it. The other guy has his and I feel like he's a step ahead already because he has the tools he needs to learn. I won't get my computer until next Monday

I just feel pressured to perform already two days in. I'm also already missing social events with my coworkers because I'm still in school. They went out to happy hour the first day on the job and I had class. So it's already hard to connect with them.

you starting to settle in? Takes time for the new guy to gel with the team.

I need to get back to working out and eating healthy. I don't want to be an out of shape father to my new-born child and have a hard time playing with them. SMH.

go hard in the gym man, picture your kid, it'll carry you when you feel the pain and struggle or feel like missing a workout

Last edited:
I have a baby mama.
We have a 14 month of little girl.
I proceed to have sex with my ex before the baby mama.
The ex and baby mama despise each other.

I end up getting my ex pregnant.

Now one week before I turn 24 I have two BM's potentially [emoji]128529[/emoji]

The ex has told her family and friends.
I haven't told anyone but 3 close homeboys.
I might not tell my parents until she is 3 months.

I'm pretty sure they don't want to go through another roller coaster.

Real ****. You need to marry one even if you don't want too [emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji] if you ever move on from both then they're gonna tag team your *** something vicious

Lost my grandma last September and lately all I think about is death. I'm only 28 but it has me freaked out like I'm 77 :smh:

I know I bailed on religion but it makes me miss the idea of an afterlife ...whether there's one or not when I believed it I wasn't quite scared like I am now

Idk I'm just rambling :smh:

The idea of just not existing scares the **** outta me...like for eternity ...like wtf

Last edited:
Lost my grandma last September and lately all I think about is death. I'm only 28 but it has me freaked out like I'm 77 :smh:

I know I bailed on religion but it makes me miss the idea of an afterlife ...whether there's one or not when I believed it I wasn't quite scared like I am now

The idea of just not existing scares the **** outta me...like for eternity ...like wtf

I feel you.. Thinking of it makes my stomach sink, feels like I have no control. Ultimate helplessness.

Lost my father last September as well.

He was relatively young.

Colorectal cancer.

I know I have an elevated risk for the same cancer since there is now a family history.

But, I am still very much an agnostic.

For me, I accept whatever demise befalls me.

Because no matter what happens, a part of me lives on in my children.

Only thing I fear is dying before they're of age and can take care of themselves.

Last edited:
Just moved back to Cali. I miss my old routine in Phx, AZ. Thankfully I got a job in only 3 days. Said bye to my old job Monday and **** was sad. They were like my 2nd family and held me down for nearly 9 yrs. new chapter and bout to **** **** up out here in NorCal :smokin

Just moved back to Cali. I miss my old routine in Phx, AZ. Thankfully I got a job in only 3 days. Said bye to my old job Monday and **** was sad. They were like my 2nd family and held me down for nearly 9 yrs. new chapter and bout to **** **** up out here in NorCal :smokin
Flourish :pimp:

Closing in on getting hired as permanent on my job as a contractor. Im very exicted to be making decent money the first time in my life. Always had money because my spending habits are really good and i lived within my means since my first job at 18.. i think i will be buying a condo in NYC next year if all goes well...

I hate my current job and can't find anything else that'll pay me the same or more.

I interviewed for two jobs already and they both said I'd be a good fit with them but they didn't call back

I've let myself go a bit

Eveytime I get close to finally achieving my dream of signing up for the police academy a different obstacle gets in my way (i should've never drove without a license)

I'm unhappy in my relationship and feel extremely taken for granted at times

I need to get my **** straight

I hate my current job and can't find anything else that'll pay me the same or more.

I interviewed for two jobs already and they both said I'd be a good fit with them but they didn't call back

I've let myself go a bit

Eveytime I get close to finally achieving my dream of signing up for the police academy a different obstacle gets in my way (i should've never drove without a license)

I'm unhappy in my relationship and feel extremely taken for granted at times

I need to get my **** straight
Did you follow up with the two jobs you interviewed for?

If you're unhappy in your relationship, i suggest you talk to you partner how you feel.

Keep your head up, man. You're still living life. Keep working hard.

Did you follow up with the two jobs you interviewed for?

If you're unhappy in your relationship, i suggest you talk to you partner how you feel.

Keep your head up, man. You're still living life. Keep working hard.

The first one yea but they wouldn't answer my calls. Dude said he'd call me in a week and then he never did. After two weeks that's when's I started calling. Then I finally got a hold of HR and the guy who interviewed ********ed the HR lady and told them that they have been calling me. I only think they didn't hire me because I got a hold of HR and got him trouble. But damn dude you said a week and even then I was calling him directly. Dudes a prick

The other job I couldn't follow up because they called me and set up an interview over the phone. And I interviewed face to face with a recruiter and had no way to reach him directly

I look in the mirror and I think I'm a good looking boy but when I see bad females, I feel like they don't see what I see in the mirror

see a girl that you think is over your league? imagine her pooping, that'll bring her down to your league

Back
Top Bottom