Confessions

My Pops told me "less history, more mystery" when it comes to being 100 with your woman.
nerd.gif

Believe me if I was anything I was 100 with her. Never did anything or thought about doing anything to jeopardize our relationship. But I still fudged up [emoji]128528[/emoji]
So basically you got yambs on the side and your girl found out?

So basically you got yambs on the side and your girl found out?

Is that what brolic meant? Lol no man I just acted on impulse over some bs.

Texting her but I think she blocked your boy. Damn I'm lost B.

Last edited:
i been there bro... never wanted to do it. Always was a reaction on my end. Like she'll smack me up and i dapped her real quick.. of course she over reactrd and played herself butw it wad getting more and more harder to reatrain my self. So one day right b4 i felt like i was gonna react to her ******** i broke down crying pleading with her to not push me or try to make me something i am not. I felt like she almost wanted it to happen. So after crying and letting out my feelings abouy spouse abuse she never attempted to hit me or taunt me into doing something i wouldnt do...

Damn near 10 yrs of being together that was the only time i cried. I havent cried since my grandma passed in 2000... so when she saw me breakdown faster than a dutch she knew i wasnt about that latin lifestyle...

I swear NT knows more about me than my best friends...

i been there bro... never wanted to do it. Always was a reaction on my end. Like she'll smack me up and i dapped her real quick.. of course she over reactrd and played herself butw it wad getting more and more harder to reatrain my self. So one day right b4 i felt like i was gonna react to her ******** i broke down crying pleading with her to not push me or try to make me something i am not. I felt like she almost wanted it to happen. So after crying and letting out my feelings abouy spouse abuse she never attempted to hit me or taunt me into doing something i wouldnt do...

Damn near 10 yrs of being together that was the only time i cried. I havent cried since my grandma passed in 2000... so when she saw me breakdown faster than a dutch she knew i wasnt about that latin lifestyle...

I swear NT knows more about me than my best friends...

i know all too well man

He said they're "struggling when things hit us." Unless this means something else, I'll chalk this up to unexpected expenses.

What's wrong with living with his girl at 22?

Agreed. This sounds like OP lacks rainy day funds, which goes back to my point about how he may possibly need to reassess his spending habits.

@spizike231
-- elaborate on your situation. Is your girl helping pay bills? How much of your monthly salary goes into expenses / entertainment? It seems like you have all of this falling on only your shoulders.

Sorry yall, I forget to check back in on this..

I'll reply to you because you gave me some harsh advice but you're right- we have horrible saving habits. It's both of our faults, really.

I try to be happy and grateful that I can pay my bills and keep a roof over our head, but we are just so horrible at saving money that when **** happens we stress and have to move money around and push stuff back. Right now we're doing okay, not struggling to pay things, but our lack of a savings makes everything have to come out of our paycheck when stuff happens. We make a good amount of money over our bill total but we just do a horrible job at setting any aside in case things like that happen.

We share / combine our money, and before anyone yells at me about this we had no choice when we got together. Our relationship financially has been a struggle from the start.. we were sleeping in her 2000 Mercedes with over 200k miles that she got as a gift from her grandparents before her parents kicked her out.. making $116 a week on a part time job, sleeping at a friends house when we could. My mom kicked us out. We had no choice but to share our money and neither of us see a reason to split, we just communicate about spending and our abilities to spend on frivolous things. We went through FoodStamps together. She got me on her card and i got her on my card when needed. We were all each other had, as corny as that sounds. Both kicked out of our parents house for nothing at all.. both struggling to eat and get a life of our own.

Like I said, if it was just bills and frivolous things, we could balance fine. But it's the lack of a savings and the random occurrences in life that hit us that screw us over.

I guess my original hopes for that post was to maybe hear someone say "nah man, that's life. no one's ever really ON TOP OF IT unless you're famous or flourishing.."

The more I look at it the more I realize it's really our lack of a savings and sometimes we make mistakes financially. But like i said, I felt like maybe everyone does that from time to time.

Caught up on the last 5 pages.. :nerd:

We got females in here scouting info, then denying it.. talmbout interracial babies. :nerd: :nerd:

Dudes possibly hitting women now?

I gotta start comin in here more often man. Good place to talk and vent.

My Mom just got terminated from a pretty high position cause of some ********

My dad is on contract till the end of this month,

It feels weird cause I'm only 20 and in school. **** might be a little harder for the next couple months.

I'm just always down in my feels cause all my homies getting cuffed and I have a 100% rejection rate lately so I'm just playing games to pass away winter break. Along with working and working out

Stay focused young man. Women will come. Just don't be fooled when they're on your nuts because of your success. Get an average female and sharpen your mouthpiece and confidence.

Last edited:
Mario pm me or text. My number is the same if you want an ear.

I really hate waking up everyday because I have to deal with another day.
my mind is my prison

Back
Top Bottom