Confessions

- 24 y/o -->25 couple months. Plan to be married ~30, so I'm starting to feel pressure to date and wife up. If it takes a couple years of dating before marriage, I got like 2 years to find a girl... don't like that pressure. Haven't been dating seriously in a while but feel like I got to since it could be my last year in school.
- If I'm not in good shape , confidence plummets.
- In grad school, got 50k+ debt (not as much as some, but it still hurtin')

Well I hope more states than Vermont will allow you to be married by then.

-I really don't like school, and have no interest besides making my parents proud.
-I'm not bout that party life...i'd rather just stay home and watch sports, go on photoshop, videogames, logic, or look for things on the internet...my weekends can seem a bit boring...sucks that it's really frowned upon in society
-I'm really tryin to keep my relationship with one of my closest friends in middle/high school, but i don't feel that he wants to hang out with me...so i might just dead it :smh: ...he's not one to initiate so i don't know if he's just waiting for me
-I'm convinced that one of my friends GF has a thing for me, and if i had a chance i would :smh:

i still miss/like this chick that dropped me but i know i shouldnt associate with her in anyway
frown.gif

thread is reliving :pimp:

you did good starting this thread, man I was where you at two years ago. That's around the time I changed. I realized I was willing to sacrifice now so I could live good later. As far as the chick most of us have been there and thats why we act the way we do now. Just remember life is short and once time is gone you cant get it back. My motivation is the unk on the corner who tell you how good he used to have it and fell off, I refuse for that to be me

thread is reliving :pimp:

you did good starting this thread, man I was where you at two years ago. That's around the time I changed. I realized I was willing to sacrifice now so I could live good later. As far as the chick most of us have been there and thats why we act the way we do now. Just remember life is short and once time is gone you cant get it back. My motivation is the unk on the corner who tell you how good he used to have it and fell off, I refuse for that to be me
yeah man i keep seeing people doin so good , it make sme wanna do jus as good if not better, glad i got good people in my corner, good lookin bro :nthat:

As a member said...why not

Exclusive ishhh right heeeerr....

I guess through my young ages? I had a "squeaky" voice, high pitch in other words.But the crazy part is I could disguise it. I could go from the chipmunk to Barry White likethat. No lie. I would do it at my school (k - 08) and it was "My thing" I guess. People would be like "do the deep voice" and all that mess, even did jokes that would jump from voice to voice. But no one ever said anything about my voice ( the one that came out naturally) being really high pitch, so I never thought anything about it. Until I got to HS. I thought my voice had changed but i guess it hadn't. :\

So after my (k - 08) I left to my High School that was exclusively for 9th Graders. The Senior Campus was (10th-12th) and I obviously wouldn't be going there until my Freshman year was done with. My arrival to my new school, which was filled with new kids, new teachers was crazy. Everyone was always asking "why is your voice so high?" "what happened to your voice?" and all that. Got made fun of a hell lot and it just got annoying, would dread reading out loud:lol: This actually made me pretty shy and quiet, totally different than the class clown in MS. Alot of my OG friends would just tell me "just use the deep voice, just use it." But I was in too deep and didn't want ALL the new mess when people found out my voice changed :rofl:

So I decided that if upon arrival to the new campus my voice didn't change, I would use the deep voice. And thank god there was new teachers and upperclassmen that obviously didn't know about my voice. I figured I would start fresh. So on a random day of summer vacation I changed my voice and was never gonna use the "other" one. Now the crazy thing is I don't even know when my voice actually changed, b/c I cant do the squeaky one now :rofl:

Now my MiddleSchool friends always suspected it never changed and ALWAYS reminded me about it :lol: And it became an inside joke. But It did still bother me.. would turn so red. Some of them still said Hi to me in a high pitch tone in our senior year :lol: KIDS DONT FORGET!

Now I imagine that my voice must have been reaaaally high b/c I said wassap to an old Kinder friend my senior year and he reminded me about my voice, How the flip does a 6 year old know if a voice is high?! :lol:

To this day I wonder what the flip was wrong with my vocal chords... I swear... If youtube was around back then I would'ov been a hit.... :tongue:

Felt good :D always wanted to let strangers know, I hope :nerd:

Last edited:
-Being around people daily who always had it easy in life or about that illegal lifestyle and living it up keep me depress at all times
-Without music/drugs/drinking I would serious consider ending it
-19 and feel like i won't make it past 21 at this pace with the thought on how i want my life to be and what I'm willing to do to get it all
everyday could be your last mane, i felt the same way when i was 19, it gets better rocky u gon be ard :smokin

- I feel like I wasted the last 4 years of my life being mad, anti-social and depressed all at once. I'm 23 now and feel like I haven't really lived life the way a young dude should be and I'm scared I might never have that opportunity and I'll always be looking for more.

I never knew so many of my NT bros were going through some thangs. :smh: We joke around a lot but some of you really are going through it. My heart goes out to all yall. Everything will be okay soon though :smokin

- I feel like I wasted the last 4 years of my life being mad, anti-social and depressed all at once. I'm 23 now and feel like I haven't really lived life the way a young dude should be and I'm scared I might never have that opportunity and I'll always be looking for more.

Time to live it up :pimp:...I went HAM in college and miss it now...I'm only 24 though, so I have plenty of time to work hard AND play hard, as do you :smokin

Another confession I have a serious temper problem that has held me back for years, I've lost a lot of ppl and opportunities. I have physically went off on people close to me and im scared one day ill go too far

I fear this is going to happen to me. Just been a really rough year for me so im looking to change that.

man it really sucks having no friends and staying in the crib most of the day.I know im young and should be having fun but unless ou gointo highschool in a group there basically no way getting into one.(im gonna be a sophmore) And i cant go places cause i dont have a car, and im just not a social person, i have to have people come to me first. sucks bruh

- I'm 20, and I consider myself to be a sociable, affable guy. Even with all of that said, I haven't had the best luck with women. I had a girlfriend in college briefly, but I'm not desirable overall with women. Everytime I make moves, it fizzles out.

- Now whenever that does happen, I feel like my HS ex girlfriend is right around the corner. She's the only one who see's how I'm doing, the only one who is willing to smash, only one who actually cares. I feel like it's calling me, but I don't know if she wants to get back together, and I don't know if I want to if that's the case. I feel like she's the only one who wants me, but if I go for it I feel like I'm settling.

- No lie, I need just about two or three people for advice on this one.

- I'm 20, and I consider myself to be a sociable, affable guy. Even with all of that said, I haven't had the best luck with women. I had a girlfriend in college briefly, but I'm not desirable overall with women. Everytime I make moves, it fizzles out.

- Now whenever that does happen, I feel like my HS ex girlfriend is right around the corner. She's the only one who see's how I'm doing, the only one who is willing to smash, only one who actually cares. I feel like it's calling me, but I don't know if she wants to get back together, and I don't know if I want to if that's the case. I feel like she's the only one who wants me, but if I go for it I feel like I'm settling.

- No lie, I need just about two or three people for advice on this one.

some people are late bloomers my dude, aint nothing wrong it.

and some people are meant to only be with 1 person, aint nothing wrong it.

do what makes you feel comfortable, **** what society thinks, at the end of the day go with what makes you comfortable / happy.

-I really don't like school, and have no interest besides making my parents proud.
-I'm not bout that party life...i'd rather just stay home and watch sports, go on photoshop, videogames, logic, or look for things on the internet...my weekends can seem a bit boring...sucks that it's really frowned upon in society
-I'm really tryin to keep my relationship with one of my closest friends in middle/high school, but i don't feel that he wants to hang out with me...so i might just dead it :smh: ...he's not one to initiate so i don't know if he's just waiting for me
-I'm convinced that one of my friends GF has a thing for me, and if i had a chance i would :smh:
Yea I have a friend too I just want too dead, dude is hella draining and a ******g bum but I am a by myself but Iike the loner lifestyle but people look at u funny when u are not all loud, I just keep to myself because it's a lot of ****** people out here that think drugs and alcohol is the only way to have fun. Keep reliving my past, just wish the only other person I gave a crap about, I shoulda fought harder for her or at least told her I loved her and never moved back to the south where I am so stagnant just want to get back to the bay. Plus I am fast tempered and angry most of the times but it's just getting to the point I am tired of the bull and don't want to die like this, hopefully this yoga class or art class I enrolled takes some of this **** off my mind

-I dont mind doing things dolo
-I feel like im the nicest person you'll meet but I need my alone time too, people wear me out
- sometimes I feel like I just think differently than a lot of other people, maybe its me or something I dk but Its very frustrating when people don't 'get it'

- i feel like I've skated a lot on natural ability, in school/sports/etc and its taken me far/treated me well but on the other hand it Makes me wonder what I can do if I actually apply myself 100%

-I have a hard time making new friends, a lot of people are annoying/corny to me and I cant fake it around them for long, i hate to fake anything. Cant stand how people lie or sugarcoat things. Its like people are afraid of the truth/honesty these days :smh:

-Miss my dad a lot during these times. He passed away unexpectedly when I was 19 and could really use him and his advice during this transition of my life in graduating college > moving onto working full time etc,...Its tough knowing that every future event will be bittersweet because I cant share my current or future accomplishments with him.

-On the other hand I don't think I would be where I am today if he didn't pass away. Being an only child I feel like i basically grew up overnight because now I'm the man of the house when I'm at home

-Having lost a parent and longtime GF in the span of 2 months really hampered my desire to even want to meet other new friends/girls and still kind of has today almost 4 years later. Its tough to put yourself out there when you've felt the deepest heartache possible and it would be natural to try and avoid that kind of situation.

-Have never cheated on a female, don't really understand how dudes do that if your with someone you truly love. I fear that odds are the next female in my life wont feel the same about that as I do

-Too much of a 'gentlemen' for this era. Feel like I'm old fashion in that sense, females don't seem to appreciate it anymore, i really think facebook changed the game forever.

- I dont know what I want in life, dont know if I even want kids

man it really sucks having no friends and staying in the crib most of the day.I know im young and should be having fun but unless ou gointo highschool in a group there basically no way getting into one.(im gonna be a sophmore) And i cant go places cause i dont have a car, and im just not a social person, i have to have people come to me first. sucks bruh

You are very, very young my man. The car will come dude so I hope you have everything down (driver's training, permit, etc.) I never really reached my confidence point until junior year of highschool so maybe it'll be similar to you. Just remember, don't be afraid to jump out of your comfort zone to go and make some new friends. Join clubs, sports, or participate in local events hosted by your school. Also, if you still have troubles making pals, concentrate HARD in schoolwork. College awaits you and you should consider all the variables that go into your acceptance. Keep an open mind fam!

This white collar dude from the streets just offered me a free ticket to see TDKR on opening day. I took it and watched the movie by myself. I enjoyed it. I watched the movie again with my friends for free a week later but it wasn't as good as watching it dolo. *kanye shrug*

Most of yall need to just chime in the staying positive thread or Motivational quotes thread.

Might quit work. Only been there for a month but school is 1 week away and I feel kind of bad for lying to the manager about staying for at least 6 months...

- I'm 22 yrs old and go to CC in LA and all I do is go to school and come back home

- I have never been on a date or even kissed a girl, had a GF or any of that 

- I sometimes see a girl that I'm attracted to and the only thing I do is just stare at her and do nothing, wishing she would approach me 

- School is really stressing me out 

- I don't like to be alone 

- I'm afraid of death 

- I still hate the coach who cut me from the varsity basketball team 

- I'm afraid to lose my love ones 

- I have always lacked confidence in myself 

Back
Top Bottom