Confessions

And my happiness has faded. It was good while it lasted, but right now I'm going to go crawl into bed listening to Frank Ocean or something. 

Are you bipolar?

No.

Seems like your mood fluctuates so easily.

It's always best to never get too high or too light. Allows for better focus and thought process.

That's not how Bipolar Disorder works though 
laugh.gif

Either way, I've decided not to let this thing bother me and I'm putting my focus on boxing.

Bipolar disorder doesn't involve mood fluctuations? Once day you're happy and excitable, next day you're talking about crawling into bed. *shrugs*

"And did I tell you that I physically feel great? I don't need a doctor's approval I know I'm straight."

Did some really good training today. My trainer wanted to spar, and I was thinking "well, damn. I don't know about this. You are undefeated, and I am a novice who learns quick." but my words came out like "let's go!"

I strap up with the gloves. As does he after trying mine. There I was dancing around the ring watching his every move, his eyes, his head, everything. The trees, asphalt, and the general environment turned into a big blur. We were outside if you didn't catch that. Anyway, he throws a few punches and I was able to dodge them. Then I threw a few and I got the same result. After awhile we were landing all of our punches. I was blocking a few with my hand, so my wrist was turning red. He hit me in the stomach six or seven times, and I then retaliated with a three jab, hook, then uppercut to the stomach. It went on with a bit of that for awhile and then he said finish strong. He threw a slow punch, I tilted back then lunged in on it for a hit. Then collapsed on the asphalt with my hands held high. I felt great.

Afterwards we went walking around talking and he told me every time he hits someone in the stomach like he did me, they either fall or stop. He told me I was the first person he had ever seen eat those punches. It made my day.

Sorry for the TL;DR but I feel great. Boxing with now occupy my time, instead of foolishness from others.
It does, but not in the way you believe. As Sunshine stated, it does take a span of weeks or even months to switch between the depression and the mania. Which is not how I have been, my mood just fluctuates due to events. Like last night. The only cases I have seen where it has been strong, rapid fluctuations is when the person is either a hypochondriac or it's very severe. Study up on it, I do and I will never regret it. 

Psychology >>> 

got my orders today. I'm moving to Bremerton, Washington in September. It's wild because its not what I was expecting at all. I was hoping for San Diego, Jacksonville or even Norfolk. Washington State wasn't even on my radar. So many thoughts are going through my head right now but the biggest concern of mine is my family and my girlfriend. They're all in Atlanta and breaking the news that I'm gonna be that far away is gonna be hard. I joined to Navy to travel, broaden my horizons and get out of my comfort zone. Needless to say mission accomplished.

got my orders today. I'm moving to Bremerton, Washington in September. It's wild because its not what I was expecting at all. I was hoping for San Diego, Jacksonville or even Norfolk. Washington State wasn't even on my radar. So many thoughts are going through my head right now but the biggest concern of mine is my family and my girlfriend. They're all in Atlanta and breaking the news that I'm gonna be that far away is gonna be hard. I joined to Navy to travel, broaden my horizons and get out of my comfort zone. Needless to say mission accomplished.

Wow. Sorry to hear that. I've never been, but used to work for a company based out of Bremerton and I heard it's not the place to be. Seattle is an hour away, but people used to line up to get sent out to San Diego (where I am currently) because they hated Bremerton. Used to work as a civilian DOD employee for the Navy.

What's your rate?

As for moving around, get used to it. Sounds like you're either on a carrier or sub, so you're gonna have to learn to adjust because you'll be away from your family a lot. Take it from me, save your bonus and use/invest it wisely. Don't go get a new car like the rest of the fools do. If you need a car, buy something cheap and buy it with cash, you probably won't be driving much anyway. You'll save a lot of money on deployments if you're not out getting drunk every time you pull into port. In short, adapt and overcome and don't follow the crowd. Believe me, it's easy to get wrapped up in the culture of the Navy. Resist the temptation.

Last edited:
Wow. Sorry to hear that. I've never been, but used to work for a company based out of Bremerton and I heard it's not the place to be. Seattle is an hour away, but people used to line up to get sent out to San Diego (where I am currently) because they hated Bremerton. Used to work as a civilian DOD employee for the Navy.

What's your rate?

As for moving around, get used to it. Sounds like you're either on a carrier or sub, so you're gonna have to learn to adjust because you'll be away from your family a lot. Take it from me, save your bonus and use/invest it wisely. Don't go get a new car like the rest of the fools do. If you need a car, buy something cheap and buy it with cash, you probably won't be driving much anyway. You'll save a lot of money on deployments if you're not out getting drunk every time you pull into port. In short, adapt and overcome and don't follow the crowd. Believe me, it's easy to get wrapped up in the culture of the Navy. Resist the temptation.

Thanks for the advice. I'm an 0-1, A Supply Corps Officer and I'm gonna be on the John C Stennis CVN 74. Some people at the command I'm at now have been there and say its awesome for outdoorsy types. Lots of hiking, canoeing, etc. Thats all good except for the fact that I'm not an outdoorsy type at all. I'm good with my money. My only vice is new technology (I'm all about tablets, smart phones and gaming consoles)

Think I got issues with letting people get close to me cause I get let down too much.

Need to start hanging with some peeps from school or sum, see what they about.

Last edited:
Been strongly considering joining a different fraternity than the one my dad is in next semester. The chapter at my school doesn't seem to fit me. Dudes do not have their **** together.

In the black Greek community, this would be an issue, or somewhat disrespectful. (between me and my dad)

It's not the end of the world, but it'd be weird to go through with it. (In the event that I was selected)

I have some of the most amazing notes and pictures from the 25th Annual APS Psychology Convention that took place this weekend, but I haven't taken the time to make a thread about it because I don't think a lot of NT'ers like to learn.... 

lol. Well since this thread is back up.... I bumped into this fresh off the boat chinese chick who I went out with who didn't want me cuz I am black. I am looking better than ever and she is gaining weight. Not fat yet per se.... but soon!

Feels good man.

I texted my ex (who went behind my back last year before I left for trade school) last night while I was bored at work just to see what would happen :lol: she started apologizing and saying she misses me and all that. I never replied. I like ******g with people's emotions and minds sometimes *Kanye shrug*

I've had this strong urge to hit up my ex past few days. Can't do it though, I'd rather keep my pride and dignity in tact.

I've got to stay inside for about two weeks so I can recover. I'll probably spend that valuable time playing Super Smash Bros, Sonic Adventure 2, and Shadow the Hedgehog.

I've been with my girl soon to be 5 years .I've been faithful since we've known each other and she has held me down like a good chick should. I do love the girl but I am turned off by the fact that she likes to talk about marriage and kids and whatnot. Were both 22 and I feel like she's getting ahead of herself and we still got allot of living to do. She sometimes comes off as a little clingy in my eyes because she always wants to see/be with me. Could just be me being shallow though

i want beats by dre headphones because all the cool celebrities use them :smh:

Advice from me.

I've had Solo HD, Studio, and Pro beats.

Solo HD - Garbage. Weak frame. Uncomfortable. Quiet. Lack of good sound. Waste of $200

Studio - nice and loud, but they leak sound terribly. The people near you can hear the music just as loudly as you can. It's fairly inconvenient. The farm is weak too.

Pro - the ones I stuck with. My god these things are amazing. Steel and aluminum frame, leather ear cups and headband. Swivel ear cups, dual input, coil and lock cable, amazing durability. Worth every penny.

Good luck on whatever you are recovering from Sir Charles.

My gym is closed as it is being renovated. I camt workout this week.

Was supposed to get a tattoo today but my artist couldnt get it to work with my dark skin. So i will reschedule to start my sleeves soon since that is the lightest part of my body. I wanted to wait till the gym starts paying off to get on these sleeves but it is looking like that wont happen.

Also also a couple chicks stared at me today. Not sure if good looking or extremely bad looking. Prolly just liked the outfit. It weirds me out when we lock eyes cuz idk if they think I am creeping or....?

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom