Confident or Creepy vol when is enough

I abandoned this thread too early. Y'all roofless 
laugh.gif

I was hit with a "you're not my type" message two days ago, and I was very tempted to copy and paste that original message to see her reaction, but instead I just said "Aiight fam, bet" :lol:

Just read this thread in its own entirety. I've never had problems with EWD but I didn't any this thread to end due to the lulz and dudes who were chilling in the cut like Aaron Hernandez waiting to empty a clip. This is why I love NT.

I was hit with a "you're not my type" message two days ago, and I was very tempted to copy and paste that original message to see her reaction, but instead I just said "Aiight fam, bet" :lol:

Damn. You handled that better than I would.

Success is the best revenge.

Another sleepless night in a hotel.

Another NT classic to get me through it.

Went through the whole thread.

Ty

Confident ...he just hasn't figured out how to BE it, he's at that age where he feels he needs to prove it. Women are attracted to men who can walk away as if it's no lose to them to get rejected. 

Man, you can't logically explain why you think you should be attractive to a female. Women are emotional creatures. They are either feeling you or not. And if they hit you with the "let's be friends" line and you still want to be persistent, the only thing you can do at that point is DEMONSTRATE different behaviours or lifestyles by doing different things around her to maybe catch her attention. EXPLAINING in long paragraphs why she should like you won't work. Again, men are logical and rationale, and might be able to comprehend a paragraph of logic, women are emotional and need to feel something, not read something.

Nontheless thanks for the lolz in this thread.

Last edited:
Man I learned a deep lesson about writing paragraphs 5 years ago. I'll never make that mistake again.

I'll urge any guy here before they try and give their girl a long winded speech to write that **** down on paper first, edit that **** for only the most substantial things and then edit it again.

My god if I can think back to the days when a girl used to vex me and I felt like I had to let all my thoughts go :lol:

We refined now. We gotta know our worth. If we messed up somewhere then as a man you gotta admit it. But nothing more.

When you talk to girls you've been messing with for a while and they try to play games with you don't talk to them as the man you are now, talk to them as the man you will be in five years.

Man I learned a deep lesson about writing paragraphs 5 years ago. I'll never make that mistake again.

I'll urge any guy here before they try and give their girl a long winded speech to write that **** down on paper first, edit that **** for only the most substantial things and then edit it again.

My god if I can think back to the days when a girl used to vex me and I felt like I had to let all my thoughts go :lol:

We refined now. We gotta know our worth. If we messed up somewhere then as a man you gotta admit it. But nothing more.

When you talk to girls you've been messing with for a while and they try to play games with you don't talk to them as the man you are now, talk to them as the man you will be in five years.

:lol: ditto. I'd get so pissed and lay logic , sense and my heart on my sleeve thinking no way I'm wrong. Man she'd twist me up so crazy I'd think I was so wrong and stupid. Just get your balls and shake it off man, they have a talent for twisting logic. It ain't fair you can't tell a ***** off every time, but it is what it is and your sanity is your sanity.

I don't remember this thread but this is an interesting topic to me. At what point does persistence become harassment?

There are SEVERAL women that admit they weren't feeling a dude but he was so persistent and now there been together for multiple years.

It's hard to draw a line, kinda like saying when is joking on someone too far, everybody has different levels.

I don't remember this thread but this is an interesting topic to me. At what point does persistence become harassment?

There are SEVERAL women that admit they weren't feeling a dude but he was so persistent and now there been together for multiple years.

It's hard to draw a line, kinda like saying when is joking on someone too far, everybody has different levels.

if she responds with "lol" or "aww" or something short.

Some traits are almost identical, but perceived differently depending on the person.

Persistence can be seen as harassing
Bold can be seen as rude
Polite can be seen as lame
respectful can be seen as boring
fun can be seen as immature
free-spirited can be seen as being a *****

it's all about perspective and what's important to the person that's choosing.

Realistically speaking, tons of girls fall for guys that they initially weren't interested in because he was persistent. Conversely, tons of guys have restraining orders against them because they were persistent. go balls to the wall, but don't get too crazy.

Some traits are almost identical, but perceived differently depending on the person.

Bold can be seen as rude

Realistically speaking, tons of girls fall for guys that they initially weren't interested in because he was persistent. Conversely, tons of guys have restraining orders against them because they were persistent. go balls to the wall, but don't get too crazy.

Definitely. That's why it's hard to put an iron clad law on something that's subjective.

Definitely. That's why it's hard to put an iron clad law on something that's subjective.
Word.

Bold can be seen as rude

Bold can be seen as rude

So much facts

You basically encapsulated all of the **** that I didn't understand when I was younger

Back
Top Bottom