Confirmed Jordan 14 last shot retro June14th 2018

Thanks for the input fellas. I’m gonna run back by on my lunch break and see if they still have my size so I can exchange.

Glad these hit NDC site, was able to use promo code & ebates ($17 back). :nthat:
FD361BCC-252F-4E32-A85E-E0C0A9045A36.jpeg

wtf desktop not working "This request timed out, please try again". Wheneer I try to add to cart, any size.

Since I couldn't got to a store to secure I relied on SNKRS for the first time. As soon as I placed the order I called customer service to see if they could honor my $20 off birthday code and the woman I received did; so I only paid $183.30:

IMG_5159.PNG

I’m glad you cooked, I tried to do the same and they told me to kick rocks

Anyone else able to cop off desktop right now? Almost all sizes still in stock, but can't add any to cart. I guess nike doesn't want my money.

Went to exchange my pair and grabbed a much better pair. Had to go through 3 to find a good one. Dude at FNL was giving me some attitude lol. Kinda don’t blame him though. If I was making $8 an hour and had to deal with an OCD weirdo, I probably wouldn’t be in the best mood either. Haha

Bought them today, had the 2005 for a short time but they are 100% dead. The suede is not as good and toebox is very hard (for the moment i guess?). But the thing i didn't know is how hard the zoom is, it was very soft and comfy on the '05 but now it is small and hard... Do you think it will get softer with time?

Went to exchange my pair and grabbed a much better pair. Had to go through 3 to find a good one. Dude at FNL was giving me some attitude lol. Kinda don’t blame him though. If I was making $8 an hour and had to deal with an OCD weirdo, I probably wouldn’t be in the best mood either. Haha

I mean it kinda is their job though , right ? Back in the day, I worked footwear for The Sports Authority . There are much worse parts of the job than helping the customer find their ideal pair .

Yeah I went to Foot Locker today and both pairs I looked at had minor discolorations on the toe box

Bought them today, had the 2005 for a short time but they are 100% dead. The suede is not as good and toebox is very hard (for the moment i guess?). But the thing i didn't know is how hard the zoom is, it was very soft and comfy on the '05 but now it is small and hard... Do you think it will get softer with time?

This is actually more disappointing to me than the QC issues. My '05 Cinders are suuuuuuuper comfy and a terrific hoop shoe. I was looking forward to this release being the same.

I am pretty disappointed after trying these on earlier before work. That isn't any zoom I have felt in the heel. That felt like extra squishy phylon or eva. I know the shoe sat lower to the ground, but I felt like I was wearing a football boot and not a bball sneaker.

Tongue curves inward oddly as well. Lack of iridescent effect on the teeth and midsole, glue ALL over the toe box. Jesus christ man. Time to hunt down a pair of 05s or OGs, this is ridiculous. I am glad I don't mess with J's anymore.

Glad everyone who wanted em got them though. My FTL still had 3 pairs in my size 11.

This is actually more disappointing to me than the QC issues. My '05 Cinders are suuuuuuuper comfy and a terrific hoop shoe. I was looking forward to this release being the same.
Yea tbh i feel pretty dumb paying 200 for an uncomfortable pair of shoes but on the other hand i cant find any 2005 pair in 8/8.5 with a normal price... Even tempted to bring them back to shop...

One of the easiest in store cops EVER. Literally, me and one other guy in the store this morning.

Sidenote, did they release socks with these too? Forgot to look this morning.

My early access pair from Nike was terrible (paint was chipped off). Was able to grab a pair at my Footlocker and the lady was very nice and helped me look at both shoes to ensure that there was no QC issue. I have another pair from Footlocker online and I'll just pick between the 2! Hope those who grabbed a pair was able to grab a pair they are happy with! I normally don't let QC issues get to me but paint chipping is a nono.

Back
Top Bottom