Confirmed XX3 *edited*

I'll have to wait for real pics before I can say if I like them or not.
Pre-order Your Mens & Womens Aquas & Navy/Orange, Wht/Orange VIIIs, & DTRT Spiz'ikes at Kaysshoes.com (matching t-shirt and socks with every order)
Use this code for an additional $5 off any purchase: 114Get 20% off at Karmaloop.com Repcode:TL12549

Want to make some extra cash to put towards sneakers?
Go to Treasure Troppers and make money doing offers or getting cash back for shopping.

Can't stand people who are so impatient and desperately to see the real pair, till they made an "POSSIBLE XX3" post. :smh:
smh.gif
Indohan

Quote:
Can't stand people who are so impatient and desperately to see the real pair, till they made an "POSSIBLE XX3" post.
No confirmation or whatsoever strong evidence that proves those are XX3, yet making other "POSSIBLE" color ways photo shop.
Pathetic. Grow up, people. It's just two months away.
+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++​
Gratuitus For Sale Plug: DS & VNDS Size 10.5 & 11XII's XIII's V's XIX XIX SEs 2K3s 2K4s VC's​

I think this shoe is actually pretty fantastic... Tinker knocks another one out of the park.

The homage to the I is clear by looks of the toebox. The upper is most like the XIII, but still completely different. The Midsole and outsole look like a combo of the XIV and the XX, so these should have high responsiveness and a pretty low profile... and the lateral TPU/Phyposite(?) support that seemingly encompasses the toebox is genius, much like the LeBron V Phyposite bucket.

Judging from the grayscale picture, I think this is a pretty good estimate of what the colored photo would be... assuming this is a Bulls colorway...

Litesoul's Scan

Vocaldigital23's Illustration... ina Bulls colorway.
http://search.ebay.com/_W0QQfgtpZ1QQfrppZ25QQsassZblue0230

The more I think about it, the more I see the Tinker influence... he used to design each Air Jordan with some slight inspiration from the previous model... if you look at this from that perspective - The last shoes that Tinker "officially" designed were the XIII, XIV, XV, and the XX... So yeah, as I mentioned before, you can see style cues from the XIII (upper), XIV (midsole/outsole), the XV (tongue) and the XX (midsole/outsole)... this shoe looks like the perfect continuation form Tinkers previous works.
http://search.ebay.com/_W0QQfgtpZ1QQfrppZ25QQsassZblue0230

Quote:
Thanks for sharing, but REALLY hope that isn't it.
Team FLorida Reppin'
305 Miami And 561 Palm Beach Till I Die
I grab a candle and place it up on the mantle, Grab a knife by the blade and stab you with the ******* handle.​

i see some resemblance of other shoe...but i like how JB make it basic i mean no strap or anything just like Jordan XIV.

if thats the XXIII im giving it 4/5

Team Pacific Northwest​
Team Philippines​

i will be definitely copping these maybe in a couple of colorways

TEAM PS3
PLAY B3YOND
Detroit Pistons
PSN robets​

Those are up there with the 18's & 19's as being the ugliest Air Jordans EVER!!!

Terrible!!!
We could trade places, get lifted in the staircases
Word up, peace incarcerated scarfaces

thats a photoshop, the pattern is segmented together, you can tell. at least i think so. wheres all that great technology? look pretty basic to me! :smh:
smh.gif

i still haven't change my mind they are ugly not me all of the other people who said that they are ugly and not getting and know they change there mind and said they grown on them hell no i don't care how many ps color ways there are i'm still not getting these

point blank period 4 word people ugly

Thanks Blue0230 for those ps. I definitely think the leaked pic is of the limited university blue color. Although, I could be wrong. So its either the limited color or a bulls color. I dont know if im the only one who sees this but does it look like the black part of the outsole by the toebox and heel has sparkles in it? I dont know if its the quality of the pic or some sort of texture or what but thats what I see.

Quote:
I'm anxious to see actual photos of this colorway:

02/23/2008 Air Jordan XX3
318376-xxx Black/Metallic Silver-Varsity Red
$185

Me too. Black colorway is all i care about.

Quote:
Can't stand people who are so impatient and desperately to see the real pair, till they made an "POSSIBLE XX3" post. :smh:
smh.gif

Who are you calling impatient?
Air Jordan Retro: You can't go back.

Back
Top Bottom