Confirmed XX3 *edited*

I like them. Let us see if it's the real thing though.
The Only Sensible Way To Live In This World Is Without Rules....​
/.::.\STARSCREAM/.::.\
"Conquest is made of the ashes of one's enemies."
And Tonight You're Going To Break Your One Rule.​

...... :smh:
smh.gif
. What the hell is that? I hope it ain't it.

i hope that thing in the back is a jet pack, only way i wont be disapointed by the climax.
F/S or trade: DS Circa x Brooklyn Project 2 sz 12. trade for heat 9.5 or 10

decision has been made and im gonna have to say that im diggin these...

its a good way to go out JB and not overdo it, just stick to the formula
Sincerely,
The Invader

As always lets wait til' we see a classic black/red colorway.
In all honesty I like em'. Hopefully well see some good colorways and quality materials.
773​

I really like them. Just like XX and XX2. I remember disappointment upon seeing XIX and XXI, that disappointment is not gone and never will be.

XX3 are official.

Paix
c.
Join The Clones

thanks mang(Litesole) for the piks...not what i hope for but i'll score em...for the love not the hype...
IS THE JUICE?..WORTH THE SQUEEZE BRAH?...

Team Philippines​
IMELDA WAS THE ORIGINAL SHOE HEAD..& STILL IS.​
TEAM XBOX360​
.:GAMERTAG= diaBlo4tWenT:.​

damn these look like some cheap team jordans......

l mean where's all da technology:

air bubble?

innersock?

damn im so dissapointed.

team platano/BLACKMARKET
check out da myspace
teamdecepticon​
T R A N S F O R M E R S​

like them alot.
A mind that is fast is sick. A mind that is slow is sound. A mind that is still is divine. -Meher Baba
A weak mind is like a microscope, which magnifies trifling things, but cannot receive great ones. -Lord Chesterfield
Not all that is gold may glitter. Not all those who wander are lost. The old that is strong does not wither; deep roots are not reached by the frost. -J.R.R. Tolkien

Unimpressive, Nike's not gonna get me with the "this might be his last shoe so I need to buy" mentality.
DestinationKicks: real great idea tommie, real great stereotee : you never f'n know these days stereotee : remember the alamo
"There is a fanbase that wants to hear good music, but there is a media that promotes foolishness." -Rhymefest

What did you guys expect? After the XIII, we haven't had a truly amazing jordan (except the black/red XVI, and I am a huge fan of the XXI). Like the thread starter pointed out. If MJ isn't wearing them to put up 40 against any team, they wont have the same appeal. Will I probably cop? Hell yea, I'm not going to miss out on the XXIII. Would I have liked to have seen something mind blowing? Absolutely. But honestly, this is just what I expected. Wait until actual pics of the shoes surface. I'm sure 90% of us will be satisfied. There is most certainly some sort of gimmick to this shoe, that we have yet to find out about. Just be patient, this is only a tease.
TEAM KENTUCKY
WHERE TIPPIN COWS REQUIRES HEAT ON YOUR FEET
TEAM MANBEARPIG​
"I'm totally serial."
"im a sneaker head cause i like sneakers...i dont go around calling my self that"~Llsneakerhead23​

Any of you Beaverton cats can enlighten us on the Inc's reaction to the pic finally surfacing here. I'd imagine they're glad they held it under wraps longer than the normal August leak time frame, but I wouldn't be surprised if they were arrogant enough to think we wouldn't see anything until late Dec.

Also, the significance of a "black and white" photo was mentioned a few times. I'm assuming the different samples used different colorways as part of the id'ing process of a leak?
Check out the video for "Starlite"Ink is My Drink. Hip-Hop Ain't Dead Yet...

Back
Top Bottom