Confirmed XX3 *edited*

Quote:
dont you mean 1/5th of the picture?

I mean we have seen the Outer Angle. There is still
Full Frontal
Back
Interior
Sole

When the first pics surfaced of anything to do with the XXIII's they had a pic of Jordans fingerprint and it was sort of in the shape of a shoe sole and I thought man what would make a cool tread pattern...

I can't wait to see detailed pics of the shoes from all angles. But from the b&w pic so far I gotta say that they don't look too bad. I personally think they look better in design then the 21 or 22... They seem like an more "plain" design like they are going back to basics which honestly I was suprised and happy to see. It's going to be interesting to see the colorblocking on these when actual detailed color pics surface... Until then...
You say I'm not The "E"??? You wanna make a bet???

Quote:
based on what babyjordan said am i the only one who thinks that this will not be the only version of the XX3
turning out at least two new higher end Jordan shoes a year, each a completely different shoe.
Air Jordan Retro: You can't go back.

Quote:
And as for Photo shopping the shoes,let people have their fun and enjoy themselves.
:smile:
smile.gif

Quote:
Man.. who peed in your cereal?

Lol Rock. I didn't know why I reacted that way.
It's just that I feel that the man need some privacy regarding his upcoming LAST signature shoes.

The following is not a real evidence, but a pretty strong one.
I'm sure flipjays is a reliable resource.
He said this in his forum.
Quote:
This is a sketch and its not the real shoe... Just wait
:smile:
smile.gif
Indohan

Quote:
I found this from his forum: Jordan Talk -> Leaked XX3 Pics (last comment of the page).
If that's okay for me to paste out the link, I'll do it. Let me know.

Think it's the real XX3? You judge. I'll wait.

I'm not positive, but I think what Flip is saying is that many peoples opinions will change when they see pictures of an actual pair of XX3's, not just a sketch which is what we have at the moment. That's just what I got from reading his post.

Cant get a real grasp with that bland black and white pic, could be hot with the right colors. i am glad that JB will be done after the 23, I think its enough already. good looking on the pic.

if those is it man JB is sad man
You Have Just Been Bamboozled

El Paso Born Cincinnati Raised Now Im In The ATL...

Any Jay's Size 14 For Sell PM ME...

I think they are Beautiful. I have ALWAYS loved the sig shoe. To me, there has never been an ugly sig shoe. What gets me is everyone that is saying "eww", and "I hope thats not it", cuz we all know they will be campin for it.
TEAM XBOX360​
.:GAMERTAG= PAPESH8616:.​

Quote:
What the hell is the matter with you people-these will be $185, not $230.

Only the very limited first colorway is $230, and 99% of us wont have a chance at them anyway.

Actually there are 2 colorways coming for $230 - And nothing is wrong with me. $230 is too much for shoes - I don't care where they are being released. Period.
I thought I was hot til I found out what Jesus did...

GOD'S CREW - SINCE 33 A.D.

LUKE 6:12

BabyJ just told us we have been given glimpse of 1/3 of the shoe. Therefore, there is 2/3 left to see. Get it 2/3 or 23? :wink:
wink.gif
Maybe there is some removeable Shroud condom cover we have yet to see that makes up the missing 2/3? :nerd:
nerd.gif

Pistol Grip Pump GoW Clan in full effect!

Quote:
Quote:
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
This is a sketch and its not the real shoe... Just wait
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Quote:
Think it's the real XX3? You judge. I'll wait.

indohan, i think you misconstrued flipjay's statement. he was right in saying that it is just a sketch and not the real shoe, but it is a sketch of the real shoe.

Why is it so hard for people to understand that this IS a BLACK & WHITE PICTURE of the SHOE and NOT a SKETCH??? It's been confirmed over and over again that THIS IS THE SHOE!!!!!

As far as Flips comment, I believe you read into it way too much... I didn't read anything there that said there are NOT the shoes... All I read was him telling you to be the judge and he's not sayin anything else about it... As a matter of fact i believe he actually came in this post earlier and stated that those ARE the shoes... I could be wrong about that but I don't have the time right now to go back through 24 pages to look...

Never the less... take it from Baby J, Rockdeep and Jmidias that these ARE the XX3's!!! If you still don't believe it then you are in denile!!!!

Quote:
has been confirmed by most "heavyweights" in this forum, directly or indirectly, by rock, PO, steez and bhoyle among others.
:lol:
laugh.gif
:pimp:
pimp.gif
+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++​
Gratuitus For Sale Plug: DS & VNDS Size 10.5 & 11XII's XIII's V's XIX XIX SEs 2K3s 2K4s VC's​

Quote:
As far as Flips comment, I believe you read into it way too much... I didn't read anything there that said there are NOT the shoes... All I read was him telling you to be the judge and he's not sayin anything else about it... As a matter of fact i believe he actually came in this post earlier and stated that those ARE the shoes... I could be wrong about that but I don't have the time right now to go back through 24 pages to look...
:wink:
wink.gif
HOY! Pinoy ako!

i cant believe i was hyped to see this pic.....disgusting!!!
AKA Kelz
Looking For:
Penny 2s Sz 6.5 or 7
AJ CG IIIs 7.5
Any color Spizikes in 7.5

Unless each pair shipped with a vial of MJ's blood, some people were bound to be let down by these.

Me, I like what I see so far.

Quote:
did you ever go to his site and read his statement? he said, and i quote, "This is a sketch and its not the real shoe... Just wait". the key word there is NOT! that was what he said.
:rofl:
roll.gif
And NO I'm not talking about the LiteSole and smiley face... HAHAHA!!!

Back
Top Bottom