Conspiracy Theorists, what do you think about this? vol SMH @ yuku

Originally Posted by RKO2004

Originally Posted by Mateen Cleaves

Originally Posted by calgoresback

that video was horrible. Mircrochips to control humans lol

thats been said for awhile, my friend used to talk about th chip mentioned. I mean i dont believe that crap but i do believe about the government planning something to us when the economy fails.
Micro chips are the mark. One day you will need them to buy or sell. And to basically do the daily things you do now. Didn't watch the vid though.
You sound just as much of nut job as the voice in the video.

Originally Posted by FIRST B0RN

thats been said for awhile, my friend used to talk about th chip mentioned. I mean i dont believe that crap but i do believe about the government planning something to us when the economy fails.
Micro chips are the mark. One day you will need them to buy or sell. And to basically do the daily things you do now. Didn't watch the vid though.
Name calling huh?

Micro chips aren't out of reach... they are already used in pets that live on base in the military... humans could possibly be next

Originally Posted by Sno Nuff

Micro chips aren't out of reach... they are already used in pets that live on base in the military... humans could possibly be next
Yeah people be telling me to open my mind in other threads but then resort to childish and un called for name calling. Whatever happen to respectmy fellow man. We are all far too intellectual to resort to such meanness.
tired.gif

Name calling huh?
Name calling? Notice I said you "sound",I swear every chance you get to preach that "mark of the beast" propaganda, you do
smh.gif

Name calling huh?
rat2.jpg

what i want to know is whats up with the "coffins" in the field?
word im sure they are actually coffins....smh at anyone who looks at a box and assumes its a coffin

Name calling huh?
Name calling? Notice I said you "sound",I swear every chance you get to preach that "mark of the beast" propaganda, you do
smh.gif
Propaganda? Wow so something written thousands of years ago predicted a one world economy, government and a currency in which you HAVE to receive"the mark" in order to use it.

Yep propaganda.

I will make this easier on the both of us.

46725b041174e6c1b59fde8f0291292fa39ace5.png

NO I NEED SOMEONE TO GO BACK AND FORTH WITH
roll.gif

Some people just don't like a opposing view I guess.

Originally Posted by Spot Rusherz

Originally Posted by DeeNyce

won't happen. But it's definitely something they can pull off if they wanted to.
Why do you say it won't happen?

What makes you think they wouldn't want this type of stuff to happen?
who is they? government officials? bush? rove? i'm sure their highest concern is killing off the people who they are supposed torepresent....sounds really believable...

I usually have an open mind when it comes to conspiracy theories, but I know Christian propaganda when I see it.

Spoiler: This is just another one of those videos used to scare you into Christianity.

Originally Posted by BMW 7 series

I usually have an open mind when it comes to conspiracy theories, but I know Christian propaganda when I see it.

Spoiler: This is just another one of those videos used to scare you into Christianity.
Yup, I turned it off as soon as the little computer voice told me America was going to die because I rejected God.

If you here anything about a micro chip in humans its mark of the beast point blank its in the bible just read people

yea funny thing is my boss invited me to his church to learn about christianity. i alrdy told him i was catholic.
so yea ill "live my life", word to TI.

Back
Top Bottom