Converse Aero Jam... Will we ever get RETRO?

no 2 is definitely a deal breaker for me especially if that price is gonna be over a benjamin. Plus it looks like they come yellowed already, SMH.

I wonder if Nike made an offer to Larry Johnson to get him on board with this retro. The shoe is dope though.

They didnt even need to offer him ****. That 2 is not trademarked its just a number.

Nike is STUPID for removing it. Oh well maybe next time they retro these they will learn to leave **** alone

Last edited:
That **** just doesn't look right. Maybe its just the pic but the colour looks way off and look like they been sitting on the shelf collecting dust in the warehouse.

Never had a pair. Always remembered those Grandma ma commercials. This shoe and KJ' s Run and Jams gives me memories of seeing the React Juice. Aero Jams without the React Juice is pointless. I would buy but I would try to put something neon green in the heel. Maybe some neon slime or that ish in lava lamps. Since the 2 should be on the shroud. You could get a seamstress to put it on there. A WHOLE lot of work though for this shoe. Trethousandgt stays up on the retro details. Good looking

Last edited:
what's up with the tongue? It doesn't look so huge on old pictures of the OGs...

Last edited:
Couple pics I saw on Instagram, (not my pics) They probably wont come in that box im guessing, still excited about this retro

"Will only be available at select retailers. Those retailers consists of big-box store players Foot Locker, Footaction, and Champs."

converse-convs-collection-foot-locker-eastbay-champs-03.jpg

converse-convs-collection-foot-locker-eastbay-champs-02.jpg

converse-convs-collection-foot-locker-eastbay-champs-01.jpg

http://sneakernews.com/2013/11/07/converse-cons-collection-foot-locker-eastbay-champs/2/

Almost fainted when I saw these on the release list at work.... So happy Nike swallowed its pride and dropped these. Now hopefully we get more Converse retros b/c their retro catalog is impregnable :lol:

Im shocked a ton of you still like these after they took the 2 off. Its not the same.

Like taking the 23 off the black tongue V
I totally agree with you sir. They should have pushed Larry Johnson to the front and celebrated this release. That number 2 was a big part of the shoe! Now the younger crowd won't know the true origin of the shoe.... and Grandma Ma is an important part of sneaker advertising.

It really makes no sense when last time they retroed they had the 2 and came with a grandmama key chain for 89.99

Give me that instead of that stupid box and tape and whatever useless crap they come with

charlottes away colorway will be coppe at the end of November. Hopefully these won't sellout. Getting me two pairs

Back
Top Bottom