Converse Wade Revolution/More Converse Sneakers~EDIT~

I was thinking of buying a pair until I saw the heel design....kinda awkward with all those triangles...

so how many scheduled colorways are being released for the 3.0s?...so far we got 2 colorways that we saw and an All Star colorway confirmed by processofbelief...i wonder how the marquette scheme will work with this shoe...

I am actually trying to figure that out as well... I remember hearing a rumor of a Dade County colorway and a Miami Beach inspired colorway, but they may have been scrapped. Will have more info in a few days, hopefully...
Latest Pick-up: Trainer Dunk High (nwsprnt/aq fl bl-mdm gry-myth)​

TEAM PS3
PLAY B3YOND

SO far, the black/white/red is dropping November, and a white/black/red is a spring release. I am thinking the black/black/red that we have seen in the pics from apparent variant shop looks to be a playoff colorway.
Latest Pick-up: Trainer Dunk High (nwsprnt/aq fl bl-mdm gry-myth)​

TEAM PS3
PLAY B3YOND

YES!....i love that they kept the Blk/wht/Grey colourway alive....keeps my collection going.....the patent is AMAZING...but the tongue is TOO HIGH!!

EDIT*** EASTBAY HAS WADE 3.0s!!

1001774_z.jpg

WOW from the pics you took POB they look kinda good
TEAM UST TIGERS​

"Go Uste! Go Uste! Go Uste! Go Go Go Go Go Uste!"​

Thanks for the pics!!!

They look OK...better than those online retailer pictures. I still dont like the white midsole....

But the outsole compound they used looks like it'd grip alright.

Yea, these are definetly a shoe you should see up close. I can't more pics until next week, as I lent my camera to the girlfriend for the weekend. I always had a problem with the stability of the 1, 1.3, and 2, but it seems to be addressed in this show. Very comfortable as soon as you try them on. Was going to wear them for ball tonight, but went with some Jay's. Might save these until league starts up.

TEAM PS3
PLAY B3YOND

DWYANE WAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAADDDEEE
TEAM UST TIGERS​

"Go Uste! Go Uste! Go Uste! Go Go Go Go Go Uste!"​

^ Love that commercial. The Wades have had the best commercial spots the last couple years running (with the "fall down 7 times..." before this). And if these play like the 1s and 1.3, I'll cop a pair.

Who else got goosebumps watching this?

Some pics of DWade in action. These are the type of shoe that definately looks better on court than they do in pictures and on the racks.
Actually they might look nice sitting on sale racks...

r899701394.jpg

fullj.getty-76075411ib001_sonics_heat.jpg

fullj.getty-76075411vb006_sonics_heat.jpg

capt.807a863ebf06474ea48b88ee3247c3ba.supersonics_heat_basketball_aaa110.jpg

capt.97b60aefdf5b4ce291a210d9e436cf0e.heat_celtics_basketball_mack105.jpg

Originally Posted by Bballkingsrule

When are these kicks comnig out?

Also, are they gonna be for big kids sizes and if so what colorways?
They are out now. As for kid's, I know the first colorway is available, but unsure of the upcoming colors.

Any news on whether or not the Revolutions will show up next year? I'm really feeling the black lows, and any other colors in that same blocking.

Theres supposed to be a version of the Revolution releasing in some of the upcoming packs from Converse.

Any info on the packs and availability of the Revolutions, processofbelief? Gilson?

Back
Top Bottom