Converse Wade Revolution/More Converse Sneakers~EDIT~

black/white or black/white/red? The b/w/r released today.
Latest Pickups: Reebok Ice Cream Boardflip II (blk/jetty); Nike Air Max 1 Premium (olive grey/chutney-grape); Nike Air Force 1 Premium - "Black Five" (broe brn/brch-pr gold-midn nvy);
Nike Air Force 1 Mid Premium - "Michael Vick" (univ blue/white-mid nvy-vr mze)

I am still disappointed I passed on the Playoff Wade 1. Nice pic!
Latest Pickups: Reebok Ice Cream Boardflip II (blk/jetty); Nike Air Max 1 Premium (olive grey/chutney-grape); Nike Air Force 1 Premium - "Black Five" (broe brn/brch-pr gold-midn nvy);

^
Sorry, busy work day. Will look on Tuesday.

Well good news down here in Miami...Wade will put off the surgery and try to rehab his shoulder...so there is a possibility of him wearing the 2,0s...Assuming that Miami makes the playoffs and Wade has faith in his shoulder to play...REGUARDLESS i need the black/red/whites and black/whites in my LIFE!!!!!

@AIR J XIII
How is the sizing of the 2.0s ? comparing to 1.0?

How do they feel ? I like the 1.0s feel but the 1.3 are awful to me, very uncomfortable... what about those new ones ?

BTW... nice pics :pimp:
pimp.gif

nikelebron.googlepages.com

For the release date of blk/wht

I would assume in the next two- three weeks. I don't have set dates for release, just dates that Converse releases to vendors. When they arrive, they have stickers that state the date. Maybe JM might know the exact date....

Anyway, my vendor date was 03/03

Nice pics up there AIR J XIII. I'm kinda saddened that my 1.3's in that color don't look like that anymore (used them for outdoor ball).

I tried on the 2.0's at work and I like them a lot. I'll probably pick them up for indoor ball. Might have to try and get my hands on the All Star versions too.
TEAMTRACY
Started in the bay
Tracy, California please STAND UP

Love the Wade Playoffs, I think they could be one of the best shoes from the past 5 years. Pop a spenco cross training insole in there and you got a real nice performing shoe too.

No pics yet, but expect a Team Wade 1.3 to be coming out soon, in all black and white/black.

does anyone know how these perform? specifically what the cushioning, fit, ankle support, and traction is like? and will these last a summer outdoors?

Back
Top Bottom