Cool Grey Spizikes Release 12/24?

These are really nice but i think im going to get the black green and purple instead. these are hot though.

Originally Posted by Nkestyl

Man Yo Jordan has done plenty mid week launches especially during the holidays. Last year they launched the Melo 4 on 12/26. This looks like a one hit launch. There will be plenty of units but only a certain amount of packs JB is putting out. Not to say they are limited but not your normal GR. Lil' man will be killin' them New Years Eve.

Oh yeah where are all the experts that said these joints were a Euro exclusive and flamed on me when I said they would make it to the States...DF's

laugh.gif
reminds me of that McDonalds commercial...

I'm not a fan of the Spizikes, but this is a nice colorway. If I was going to get a pair, this would probably be the pair.

Originally Posted by east99

Originally Posted by CharmCityKid

Originally Posted by s dubl

not bad, but IMO Cement Spizikes>Cool Grey Spizikes.

smh.gif
smh.gif
at you thinkin the other way around.....

Cement Spizikes>>>>>>Cool Grey Spizikes is the truth
smile.gif

BOTH are cool to me BUT i might like the cool greys more. Nice color combination+ icey sole, now thats sick.

danm i was planning on getting these but with pics of the 11/12 pack up, Ive decided to completely pass on these

these here are nice
pimp.gif
but by the time this releases i'll probably bebroke already
indifferent.gif
Motorsports/Wizards x2+ Chi Town+ 12/11 CDP x2=broke as hell
frown.gif

MAN THAT SUCKS.IVE HAD THESE FOR MONTHS NOW AND PAID 350 WHEN THEY WERE A EUROPE EXCLUSIVE RELEASE.AND I HAVENT SEEN ANYBODY ELSE ROCKING THEM YET.WELL AFTERCHRISTMAS THEYLL BE ON EVERYBODIES FEET!!

Originally Posted by cobrab19

MAN THAT SUCKS.IVE HAD THESE FOR MONTHS NOW AND PAID 350 WHEN THEY WERE A EUROPE EXCLUSIVE RELEASE.AND I HAVENT SEEN ANYBODY ELSE ROCKING THEM YET.WELL AFTER CHRISTMAS THEYLL BE ON EVERYBODIES FEET!!
well looks like you paid twice as much to be the first one with them. guess it just be like that sometimes.

Originally Posted by east99

Originally Posted by CharmCityKid

Originally Posted by s dubl

not bad, but IMO Cement Spizikes>Cool Grey Spizikes.

smh.gif
smh.gif
at you thinkin the other way around.....

Cement Spizikes>>>>>>Cool Grey Spizikes is the truth
smile.gif

co-sign. cement spizikes are among the best ones released.

i'll still be picking up these cool grey ones though.
pimp.gif

Im at least grabbin one pair of the c.g. spizikes ,id like to get 2 pair,, but i got to finish christmas shopping ,,and get 3 pks of the 11-12's , so iguess ill just settle for one of the c.g.'s..........

Very nice colorway... but I just can't pull the trigger. These won't look nearly as nice when the soles yellow. Plus $175 is way too high for these.

^ you can say the same thing regarding yellow soles to the 5s,6s,11s and 16s though.
Not for 175 but these have grown on me and oddly enough the black and purple pair

Back
Top Bottom