Cool Greys or Flints

aight, im pretty short on funds, so wonderin if I should pick up the flints or the cool greys, cuz i can only get one

aight, im pretty short on funds, so wonderin if I should pick up the flints or the cool greys, cuz i can only get one

The release is quite a bit away, try and strive for both.. If not, Cool Grey 11's. Why? Because of the hype that will transpire into crazy demand and market value.. You'll always be able to get Flint 13's for a good deal after, and probably will be able to pick it up for a 30 off or something down the line in one of your local retailers.

The release is quite a bit away, try and strive for both.. If not, Cool Grey 11's. Why? Because of the hype that will transpire into crazy demand and market value.. You'll always be able to get Flint 13's for a good deal after, and probably will be able to pick it up for a 30 off or something down the line in one of your local retailers.

I don't mean to be negative, but What happened to this board?

What kind of topic is this?

Originally Posted by Pig Love

I mean... I agree, but i'm trying to be a more positive person now a day's, figured i'll just answer his question instead of saying what I really feel
devil.gif

Originally Posted by Pig Love

I mean... I agree, but i'm trying to be a more positive person now a day's, figured i'll just answer his question instead of saying what I really feel
devil.gif

since you're short on funds, pass on the flints and double up on the Cool Greys or you can cop 1 of each. I'm sure the Flints will still be on shelves by the time the Cool Grey XI drops.

since you're short on funds, pass on the flints and double up on the Cool Greys or you can cop 1 of each. I'm sure the Flints will still be on shelves by the time the Cool Grey XI drops.

I dont know why ppl are being negative about a post like this - these posts have been a part of NT for years. Since back in the day ppl have been making posts like this and started many discussions. Like when the XI lows released in red and carolina blue on the same day or when the XIIIs released in three different colours on one day and many many more. Everyone keeps saying buy both, buy this or whatever. This guy clearly can't make up his mind and is curious to know what others are feeling between the two. Not everybody has parents to buy them kicks or decided to spend their college cash on kicks instead of tuition/books/rent.

I am thinking about buying both since money is not an issue but when it comes down to it, I would prefer the flints and may pass on the XIs.

If money is an issue, I say buy the pair that you see yourself wearing for years to come and thinking how glad you are you bought those instead of the other ones.

I dont know why ppl are being negative about a post like this - these posts have been a part of NT for years. Since back in the day ppl have been making posts like this and started many discussions. Like when the XI lows released in red and carolina blue on the same day or when the XIIIs released in three different colours on one day and many many more. Everyone keeps saying buy both, buy this or whatever. This guy clearly can't make up his mind and is curious to know what others are feeling between the two. Not everybody has parents to buy them kicks or decided to spend their college cash on kicks instead of tuition/books/rent.

I am thinking about buying both since money is not an issue but when it comes down to it, I would prefer the flints and may pass on the XIs.

If money is an issue, I say buy the pair that you see yourself wearing for years to come and thinking how glad you are you bought those instead of the other ones.

Originally Posted by EyeSeeSoles

BWYL. ( buy what you like )

this...

but me personally I'd scoop the Flints, one of my Fav Js. Never was a fan of the Cool Grey XIs

Back
Top Bottom