Cool @#$! Your Dad Did

Fathers always got crazy stories of their glory day... Share some of yours. 
My pop's was in the Bruce Lee movie, Enter the Dragon. He used to be a stuntman in China doing little roles here and there. 

In the opening sequence where there's a line of dudes punching, he's somewhere in the middle. It was like a .5 second shot but
pimp.gif
 none the less haha.

Pop's used to date a former miss Hong Kong contestant, that grew up in the same village as him. 

Beat up this guy in front me Me and my brothers because the other dude was being straight blatantly racist and disrespectful toward my moms. At that moment, I realized what it meant to be a man. (I was 6 at the time) 

Fathers always got crazy stories of their glory day... Share some of yours. 
My pop's was in the Bruce Lee movie, Enter the Dragon. He used to be a stuntman in China doing little roles here and there. 

In the opening sequence where there's a line of dudes punching, he's somewhere in the middle. It was like a .5 second shot but
pimp.gif
 none the less haha.

Pop's used to date a former miss Hong Kong contestant, that grew up in the same village as him. 

Beat up this guy in front me Me and my brothers because the other dude was being straight blatantly racist and disrespectful toward my moms. At that moment, I realized what it meant to be a man. (I was 6 at the time) 

Won a car from a disco place that was owned by the Mob...He didn't get the car lol

In the Library of Congress for his dancing lol.

Knows Mike Tyson, roomied with PJ Carleismo (coach Spreewell choked), did Phil Jackson's stats (get to go to Laker games)...Helped Sugar Ray change a tire on the side of the road lol

My personal favorite...Played pickup bball with me til he was like 50, I was a 14 playing with grown men...Dude kept backing me down in the post, I was using forearm to use leverage...Dude was like 20 and said next time I bump him he would sock me in the face...Pops walked right over and choked the dude out lmao.

Won a car from a disco place that was owned by the Mob...He didn't get the car lol

In the Library of Congress for his dancing lol.

Knows Mike Tyson, roomied with PJ Carleismo (coach Spreewell choked), did Phil Jackson's stats (get to go to Laker games)...Helped Sugar Ray change a tire on the side of the road lol

My personal favorite...Played pickup bball with me til he was like 50, I was a 14 playing with grown men...Dude kept backing me down in the post, I was using forearm to use leverage...Dude was like 20 and said next time I bump him he would sock me in the face...Pops walked right over and choked the dude out lmao.

Raced F3000 in the 70's before crashing one too many times and being too tall for F1. He still has his helmet and flame mask
smokin.gif

There's more I'm sure, but it's too late to try and remember all the %$*%.

Raced F3000 in the 70's before crashing one too many times and being too tall for F1. He still has his helmet and flame mask
smokin.gif

There's more I'm sure, but it's too late to try and remember all the %$*%.

My dad and I were once arrested as spies and interrogated by Mossad on the Israel/Egypt border.

I guess that's what travelling in a French registered car on a UK passport in Israel in 1979 gets you. My mom was furious...

My dad and I were once arrested as spies and interrogated by Mossad on the Israel/Egypt border.

I guess that's what travelling in a French registered car on a UK passport in Israel in 1979 gets you. My mom was furious...

Pops used to be wild...I mean real wild. Had his fingers in all kinds of stuff.

Pops used to be wild...I mean real wild. Had his fingers in all kinds of stuff.

-Help a blind man cross the street (several times I've seen this.)
-Driving in the city, where apparently people are too busy or snobby to help out a man in a seizure, he stopped the car and called 911 while waiting for dude to stop spazzing.
-Bought me a brand new car while I was in high school...I attribute that to him because I know my mom wouldn't have allowed it had she known about it.

-Help a blind man cross the street (several times I've seen this.)
-Driving in the city, where apparently people are too busy or snobby to help out a man in a seizure, he stopped the car and called 911 while waiting for dude to stop spazzing.
-Bought me a brand new car while I was in high school...I attribute that to him because I know my mom wouldn't have allowed it had she known about it.

Back
Top Bottom