Cool @#$! Your Dad Did

fathered yours truly
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Kept a roof on our heads. He's a seaman (lolwut) so I don't see him most of the year and my mom doesn't work. Everything he does is for us basically. I want him to retire.

He builds doors and cupboards frOm scratch. That's how bored he gets when he is home. One day you'll just come home and something different in the house. Your room could be rearranged and painted and you never asked for it lol.

He's been around the world. Like africa, spain, greece and stuff. Doesn't know how many women he's been with. I take it this was in his younger days lol.

He said him and his (ship) crew used to close down hoar houses and have them all to themselves.

When he was young he was poor and lived in the country (philippines). And he hunted and ate everything. Snakes, rats, dogs, cats, whatever.

Kept a roof on our heads. He's a seaman (lolwut) so I don't see him most of the year and my mom doesn't work. Everything he does is for us basically. I want him to retire.

He builds doors and cupboards frOm scratch. That's how bored he gets when he is home. One day you'll just come home and something different in the house. Your room could be rearranged and painted and you never asked for it lol.

He's been around the world. Like africa, spain, greece and stuff. Doesn't know how many women he's been with. I take it this was in his younger days lol.

He said him and his (ship) crew used to close down hoar houses and have them all to themselves.

When he was young he was poor and lived in the country (philippines). And he hunted and ate everything. Snakes, rats, dogs, cats, whatever.

Not really too cool....but it made me laugh....

....My aunt (Fathers youngest sister) was 15 at the time and she called my father, who was 33 at the time, and told him that the guy that my grandmother remarried pushed her to the floor. So my dad took me over to their house and we saw the guy outside mowing the lawn....So my pops tells me to stay in the car.... He gets out the car and asked the man; "Did you put your hands on my Sister????"...then the guy responded with; "Well the girl needs to watch her damn mou'....." ....Before he could finish his sentence *CRACK!!!!*....my pops popped him dead in the middle of his face....He fell to the ground next to the lawn mower. ....My pops casually walks back to the car lights up a square and drives off....Pops got arrested a few hours later....crazy day

897362fa1724067b6ba9b864c03a6847dc20389d_r.jpg

He aint the best father in the world....but.....

My man
pimp.gif

Not really too cool....but it made me laugh....

....My aunt (Fathers youngest sister) was 15 at the time and she called my father, who was 33 at the time, and told him that the guy that my grandmother remarried pushed her to the floor. So my dad took me over to their house and we saw the guy outside mowing the lawn....So my pops tells me to stay in the car.... He gets out the car and asked the man; "Did you put your hands on my Sister????"...then the guy responded with; "Well the girl needs to watch her damn mou'....." ....Before he could finish his sentence *CRACK!!!!*....my pops popped him dead in the middle of his face....He fell to the ground next to the lawn mower. ....My pops casually walks back to the car lights up a square and drives off....Pops got arrested a few hours later....crazy day

897362fa1724067b6ba9b864c03a6847dc20389d_r.jpg

He aint the best father in the world....but.....

My man
pimp.gif

Moved out of his house at age 14 and lived by himself camping through high school.

Was an All American Shortstop and got a full ride to Rice and turned it down.

Hitchhiked to Alaska from Florida when he was 18. Ended up doing it three times.

Ran a logging camp in Alaska on an Island for 5 years, then moved to Cali and logged Redwoods. I've got pictures of him on top of cut down Redwoods and those things are huge. Had to use a 6 ft bar (chainsaw blade).

Moved out of his house at age 14 and lived by himself camping through high school.

Was an All American Shortstop and got a full ride to Rice and turned it down.

Hitchhiked to Alaska from Florida when he was 18. Ended up doing it three times.

Ran a logging camp in Alaska on an Island for 5 years, then moved to Cali and logged Redwoods. I've got pictures of him on top of cut down Redwoods and those things are huge. Had to use a 6 ft bar (chainsaw blade).

~Sd Fought Muhammad Ali
~Sd rode a skateboard down one of the biggest hills in my city (dnt even think they had skateboards when he was growing up)
~Sd his gun jammed while while hunting so he snuke up on a deer jumped on it's back stabbed it and rode it till it died
~Sd he played football for are only football team that won state but yet isnt in the picture that's in are schools trophy case and is name isn't there either

And *@@% like that and the fact that he's a deadbeat is the reason y I dnt talk to him anymore lol

~Sd Fought Muhammad Ali
~Sd rode a skateboard down one of the biggest hills in my city (dnt even think they had skateboards when he was growing up)
~Sd his gun jammed while while hunting so he snuke up on a deer jumped on it's back stabbed it and rode it till it died
~Sd he played football for are only football team that won state but yet isnt in the picture that's in are schools trophy case and is name isn't there either

And *@@% like that and the fact that he's a deadbeat is the reason y I dnt talk to him anymore lol

he was a crip.

he is a damn good hardworker. he's the pulse of my family, dont know where we'll be without him.

he was a crip.

he is a damn good hardworker. he's the pulse of my family, dont know where we'll be without him.

Married my mother, and has been married to her for 36 years.
Showed me how to be a real man by how good he treated my mother, me, and everyone that he came in contact with.
2nd place in US open bare knuckle mix martial arts tournament heavyweight (late 1970's)
Saved a woman from an exploding car.
Is on the American Red Cross Hall of Fame for gallons of blood donated.
Worked two jobs to support his family while he and my mother obtained their masters degrees.
Smiley faces in syrup on my pancakes in the mornings as a kid.
Smiley faces in ketchup on my burgers when he would take off from work to have lunch with me at school
Helped with homework, and invested his time and money into weekend tutors from first grade through highschool
Was there the first day of school every year from Kindergarten through college...even if I didn't see him there, he would just peek in the classroom.
Invested time and money into sports, music, overseas travel, and other activities for us.
Does all of this a second time around with my own children.
Told me that if he died today, that he's had a great life because of me.

...and these are the cliffs.
 I've been truely blessed.

Back
Top Bottom